8; Shopping with the new friend!

[ Kai's goin' shoppin with the blue and yellow boyos and the small Waev scrunkl, and it'll be some more bonding time with BNB members, and I think Bob and Bosip should have their own POVs for the first and second half of this chapter respectively, and I hope you find this amusing ]

*Warning⚠️:*
-Crappy writing
-Headcanons ;v;

Let's be rollin'.

*[ Bob's POV ]*

Hey there, it's the coolest, and most awesome leader of a gang you'll ever see, Bob! I'm here to tell you about me, Bosip and Bowaev's first real somewhat bonding with Kai Koestu, that fox guy who Bosip brought to stay for a little at the house to dry off the shit ton of rain from the night before. We, along with Bowaev, who Bosip brought along because the little guy wanted to buy some candy, we're walking around some of the streets, heading towards the city where the main shopping district was located, to mainly buy Kai some clothes, as I'm not sure if him wearing Bobot's hand-me-downs is the best thing ever, and it ain't because of who was acquainted with his dumbass when I went to pick Kai up!!

But anyway, back on track, I peered over to the fox who was walking behind me as I tailed behind Bosip and Bowaev, Kai soon giving an expression back at me, "So we're getting clothes for me to wear, so I don't need to wear Bobot's stuff?" He bluntly asked, my response being nodding my head at the question. "Absolutely!! Plus it'd be rude of me not to, come on!" I felt pretty confident with myself, but was a lil confused at Kai sighing, "You're doing this to mainly one up Bobot and Bobal, even if this was planned for, and even now you'd probably do it unplanned anyway-"

I stared at him, and gave an offended look at Bosip and Bowaev giggling. "HEY- cut it out-!!" "Sorry Bob, but it's a wee bit tru-" "SHUSH-" I angrily shushed Bowaev after he rudely said it was true that I'd do this to one up Bobal... even though admittedly my shit ass would probably do that if this wasn't planned for in the slightest. I soon brushed the thought out of my head, and looked at Kai who had been looking around the area, almost like he was checking if something was there or not. I could tell something was on his mind, so I tried to take his mind off the subject. "Do you want anythin' to snack on? There are a bunch of sushi shops and noodle barsss!! I heard they're really really good, you down?"

"I'm more of a sushi fan, but I don't mind ramen!" Kai calmly replied, which I didn't mind, and I turned to Bosip, who had just given Bowaev a small snack

"I'm more of a sushi fan, but I don't mind ramen!" Kai calmly replied, which I didn't mind, and I turned to Bosip, who had just given Bowaev a small snack. But Kai soon grabbed my attention again, "I'm not that hungry at the moment, so can we buy my clothes first?" I gave a lil pissed stare, and I was hungry for some noodles...but I agreed to this, so, sure. "Alright, we can do so!" I gave a sweet nod of approval before turning to my best friend ever, Bosip! "Bosip, we're goin' to get Kai's clothes first!" "Already? Alright, that means Bowaev, you need to wait longer." The man gave a small laugh as the small boy pouted, as he clearly wanted candy.

[ POV Change!! + Timeskip! ]

* [ Bosip's POV ] *

We soon arrived at the main shopping district of the city, and while Bob and Bowaev were casually bickering about video games, I asked Kai on what kind of clothes he wanted, however, I was a lil surprised at the response I received, as Kai bluntly remarked, "I'll see if it fits my style, and also if it's not wallet draining, and then I'll have it...is that okay?" I gave a look with slight surprise, but I smiled, "Sure Kai! If that's what you want, then I'm cool!" I cheerfully pondered, Kai being very chill. "Not a problem, you don't need to waste much money on me, I ain't your boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes playfully, and I found the small jab ironic as I didn't really see Kai as anything but a cool friend so, go take that how you please. We soon arrived at a random clothing store, which I usually always went to mainly for when Bob said he needed more clothes (even though admittedly his closet was and still is stuffed to hell). We stepped in, and I turned to Kai, "You can go around and pick out the clothes you want, I'll have to babysit Bowaev and Bob and make sure they don't bicker and cause a racket." I suggested, with the fox understanding presumably, and soon beginning to walk around looking for his stuff.

I went over to Bowaev and Bob, who were bickering, and when I asked, it was apparently over a kids show. "What. Look, Bob, as much as you're my best friend, you and Bowaev cut it out, you can talk about it later when you watch the show, okay?" Bob stared at me angrily, and I felt a lil guilty but I had to stand my ground, "Watch it with this little twig? NO. Ain't no way am I watching The Owl House with this flat baby-!!" "HEY! At least it's better than you still binging Family Guy despite it basically bombing as much as your own jokes-!!" Bowaev bit back, and I didn't have any choice but to literally get in between the two of them to calm them down, with Bowaev taking only a tiny bit longer to manage. (Look I'm not Boder so I don't know him best, but can you at least cut me slack for trying?)

"Bosip! I'm done buying my stuff!" Kai called out from inside, grabbing my attention and making me walk over to him, while hearing Bob and Bowaev trail behind me, with them not giving eachother any shitty jabs, thank goodness. Kai quietly held the clothes off their coat hangers, and the stuff he got was a tangerine coloured sweater with a scarlet butterfly print on the front, a pair of long black jeans, two black collared long-sleeve shirts, two pairs of black shorts and a nice looking deeper amber coloured blazer, the collar being almost bronze.

I then heard Bob budge in, "Damnnnn!! You've got some nice fashion stuff goin' on with your choices, foxy man! Even the shades of orange are sweet!! You'd be lookin' like fire with these clothes!" He definitely sounded supportive, which was admittedly cute to see, especially from the lil cheeky cube himself, Kai taking the compliment, "Kindness very appreciated, but I think we should pay, I don't want the cashier to wait, plus I'm kinda hungry..." I chuckled at the remark, "Alright alright, I'll pay for your stuff, and the ramen, if we stop at a noodle bar." I could hear Bob give a lil prideful, "Yes!!" behind me, eager to have some noodles after this, as he almost always is whenever noodles are brought into conversation, precious.

After paying for Kai's clothes, we went over to a noodle bar for some lunch, with shopping bags of Kai's stuff rested under the table in front of me, along with my bag. The air was still a lil dim and thick, but the warm noodles sure made up for it. I soon heard Bob call for Kai's attention, and looked over, noticing him having a calm smile on his face at the fox, "Y'know Kai, you're pretty cool for a guy like yourself, blunt, but has hints of raw honesty and pretty decently mannered." He laughs, and so do I along with him, Kai responding, "Decently mannered to you is literally better than yourself, considering you do have a knack for being a lil shit, so not to be rude, but I'm probably have at least decent standards in your eyes."

Me and Bowaev crack some laughs, as Bob gave an offended look, but seemingly played it off. "As much as Bob's a sack full of doofus poo, he's right about you Kai, you're really, really cool! You honestly remind me of my best friend Boder, who's a brotherly figure to me, and he's really cool!" Bowaev suddenly chimed, but I can honestly vouch with that statement, "True, you do remind me of Boder as well. You are noticeably less open and no offence, but you're less blunt than I thought you'd be, you're still pretty fire!" Kai sighed, "That 'pretty fire' thing wasn't on purpose because I've got a lil flame sticking from my head?" "Unless if I was Bob, no it's not, don't worry!"

The time at the noodle bar was very sweet, like a warm cup of sweet hot chocolate on a cold evening. During the almost-full hour we were there, Kai was quite a joy to talk to, and even though he didn't smile throughout the entirety of it, he sounded very calm, and almost rather relaxed, but to be fair, the four of us all were. Bowaev was actually quite insistent on having Kai mingle with Boder after we finished, which surprised me, but I was kinda relieved inside that I didn't need to buy more stuff with my money for the day. Kai agreed to Bowaev's offer, and the little one was pretty happy all things considered, and good for him!

This was definitely a nice start for Kai's friendship with Bob, Bowaev and I, and I really do hope it grows.

[ This is a chapter where I kinda wanted some bonding time, and it was pretty fun! I wanted to make Bowaev a more of a nicer teenager like he was, but does act somewhat childish and could be a lil bit of a handful, considering it's teenagers these days can be like admittedly (no offence). As you also may have noticed this chapter comes out literally two days after the previous one, well that's probably because Writer's Block gave me some mercy ;v; anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and look out for next chapter, involving Boder and Bofo with Kai this time :3 Toodles! ]