7; New unlikely bonding... wow.

[ Bobal and Bobot bonding with Kai real!?! And this takes place after what happened, but still in the same day.

And guess what? The lil spike ball is who's Point Of View you'll see through this time! ]

*Warning⚠️:*
-Crappy Writing
-Headcanons ;v;

Let's get it rollin'.

* [ Bobal's POV ] *

Well it's been an hour after the shitshow that dumbass fox started, and Bobot's not talking to him, the triangle child, the annoying cube and his lemon simp went out, and Boder's just chatting with Bofo about the shit in the kitchen. I don't blame him at all, Kai doesn't deserve to be around the lil crimson headed bitch. I tried talking to him about it, but he's actin' so fuckin' weird, he just says, "I should apologise instead...you don't have to throw all the blame to him y'know..." ...and I'm like, "Why!?" like he's the guy who harmed you! Look, why should you apologise to the guy who mangled you up into shits? There's no damn point! I don't- I- just... I don't understand damn it-!!

Anywayyy, back to the tale I gotta tell, I was quietly watching some anime on Bobot's phone, it was something about an Idol that has star eyes or whatever, with her two twin babies that have blonde hair instead of her hair which is purple- don't know why. I momentarily looked at Bobot, who had some burns on his face covered on his right eye after the incident. Still pissed at Kai, but I guess I'll let Bobot apologise or whatever, even though he probably shouldn't...but I don't have context, but I won't try and get it out of Bobot for...privacy respect or...whatever.

"Hey.." I flinched, nudging Bobot on accident, which I quietly apologised to him for, with the emo boy being chill about it, however...his gaze wasn't upon me, but rather the one who walked in. I could hear small crackling of tiny expelling embers, almost like fire, and as I looked to see who it was, I was surprised, but kept cool in position. It was the dumb fox.

although maybe I shouldn't be calling him dumb or whatever, because

...although maybe I shouldn't be calling him dumb or whatever, because... he looks guilty. He should be, no offence, especially after what he did to Bobot. Speaking of him, for some fucking reason, before Kai could even make out a word, as he opened his mouth, Bobot fuckin' said, "You can sit next to me, and we can talk about it, no worries man." And I stared at him with a glare that just read, 'BRO. THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-!?' He sighed and calmly responded, "Bobal, it's fine, you don't need to be a worry wart, I just need to talk to him, okay?" "...fine..."

I kept my eye on Kai, readying myself to pounce at his ass, even though I'm about 0'9ft shorter than him and he could probably pick me up and throw me away if I tried. He looked at Bobot and said, "Sorry about...earlier... I should've had more control on myself..." he looked a lil numb almost, and he seemed guilty, but I'm still havin' my guard up. "That's fine... I... should have comforted you before the... splotch thingo spread more across your face, but I-" "Hold on- what 'splotch thingo' are you talking about?" I interrupted, Bobot sighing, but looked to Kai first, "You can explain..."