1; Well...this is sure awkward.

[ Hello everyone! FIRST CHAPTER!!! So,this chapter will be a bigger more in depth version of the summary you read before reading the 'Important!' chapter, and before you even read this

[ Hello everyone! FIRST CHAPTER!!! So,this chapter will be a bigger more in depth version of the summary you read before reading the 'Important!' chapter, and before you even read this. Keep in mind this is going to have a bit of TWs(⚠️) in it at certain chapters (also one thing,I won't mention this in every single chapter but BNB is a TW for those who do not like or a sensitive at it. I won't mention it And I'll mention them at the start after this! This is the story of the gay Firefox oc that have had for over a year,Kai. Hope you enjoy! ]

* Warning⚠️: *
-Crappy writing

Alright. Time to go.

*[ Kai's POV ]*

Ehahahah...what a fuckin' doozy. Well, isn't this a shit introduction. *Clears throat* The name is Kai,Kai Kosetsu. I'm about 22 years old...and I'm a gay foxy kid who's been born as a girl. Yeah... I'm transgender, female to a male thank you very much. *Sigh* Now... you now, after recovering being flooded with info of me, might be asking what the hell am I doing? Eheh...well... I'm walking around the fuckin' streets in the god damn pouring rain. YEAHHHHH... I'M TOTALLY FINE- anyways. You might be wondering, 'Why!?'

...well...yeah I think I need to explain. So, I've been "friends" with two people...for YEARS, but today, for some BS reason, they threw me out of the house. Which is something I'm happy about, because as much as they're been my "friends", they're ABSOLUTELY full of catty bitchiness. So yeah, that's the emphasis on me calling them my "friends", as they never acted like true ones. Even if they have problems of their own to deal with, making someone else a punching bag to let that all out is bad...and if that's true, they clearly would have told what was wrong to someone by now..but NOPE.

And now...it's currently night time, with rain pouring down like shit...and I don't have an umbrella,so THAT'S "FUN". Ughhh...anyways. I was walking down the streets, letting out warm breaths in the cold and pouring rain, my hair was damp, my ponytail sticking to my coat I wore like a cape...most of the time. Even when I wore it, it still was damp and wet from the motherfucking rain...I also have all my stuff at my "friend's" house,so I basically...have nothing, they didn't let me pack, they didn't give anything I had, nothing. So I basically had nothing and nobody...again.

I'm used to being alone though...I've walked most of my life as such without my mother after she...mmm... nevermind. I wonder what I should do now...as I've known those "friends" for about like...9 years. As much as they've despised and deadnamed me, and I hate them as well... a part of my brain for some reason wants to give them another chance. Hm... no I can't. I've given them enough chances...they've always used them to be shitty whenever I trust them enough. I'm wondering the world alone again, like how I mostly feel.