4; ...I'm worried for him...

[ Well well well! ^^ ( FNF meme ref ) So... I was supposed to do a chapter request, which, shocker, nobody gave any. So I'm going to continue what happened in the last chapter. However, different perspective this time, and we're going to see Boder's POV. This will have a bit of what happened while Kai was out of commission, all in Boder's perspective so if you were wondering what happened while the fox wasn't up. Also, if you remember the bird's eye view-like map of the Bob's gang's bottom floor, it looked wonky. And I totally understand that, right now from the day this chapter goes up, I'm probably working on the redesign of it, but it may take a while, so bare with that please. ]

*Warning⚠️:*
-Headcanons
-Crappy writing

Let's be rollin'.

* [ Boder's POV ] *

I sure didn't expect this to happen after I took a nap, that's for sure. I'll give some context as to what happened. So, I was having a rest because I've been up and about recently and I barely had any real time to rest, so I wanted some time to get some actual rest and regain energy, and I so I did as such. I then woke up to some chatter downstairs, or mainly a voice of someone that I haven't heard before, and I've never recognised. It caught my attention...well...only a bit since I felt a lot of sleep inertia when I wake up. And it took me about 12 minutes to actually get out of bed.

By the time I got out of my room, I could hear Bosip asking the person why they were crying. Curiosity swayed me over as I walked to the stairs to go to the bottom floor...that isn't the basement. I walked through the hallway and soon into the living room, noticing a fox with long light blue into indigo hair, with fiery orange eyes. He was quite cool looking, but that was the thing I put at the back of my mind, as the fox was supposedly having a possible episode of some sort. I slowly went over to the scene, just before I could ask a single god damn question, a loud and extremely pained scream came out from the fox.

I immediately hurried over and concerned for if this person would fall immediately, I carefully held them up to keep them steady, and not fall onto the floor. Their eyes soon shut, and Bowaev was beginning to panic, and even though I don't have much idea on who the hell this person is, I don't really think I shouldn't worry because something has probably happened to them. I immediately went to him and gave a smile, my little hologram device projecting, 'They'll be okay hopefully...don't worry. I'll take them into the medical room so they can rest there."

The wave looked a bit hesitant to accept the idea I must say, but he did nod a lil bit, still looking rather scared. I then soon take my leave, walking into the hallways that soon led to some stairs. I then, when I was further into the halls, I took a turn to a room that had two medical beds inside it. I hope it wasn't something super bad that caused this fox to black out, but even if it was, I hope they're at least somewhat alright. I don't remember much of  what happened immediately after, other than Bofo and Bosip running in, with Bofo checking if something fatal had triggered, but thankfully it wasn't any of that.

When the fox awoke, Bosip ran over to them and told him he was worried for him and that he was glad I was okay, but I noticed the light-blue haired man be rather aloof to him. Interestingly, he was staring at me instead, looking almost curious. I gave the same look and then asked the yellow shark man abput who he was exactly. He introduced him to me as 'Kai', and I gestured 'Hello' to him, he gave a rather bland wave to me, and didn't really speak, looking at the wall, seemingly rather numb almost. 

I didn't want to disturb him, so I turned to Bosip, and then my hologram projected, 'He seems rather numb...he doesn't seem okay, at all.' Bosip sighed and looked at Kai, "Kai...? Are you alright...?" "I would...if I wasn't what I am now." Bosip gave a concerned look, and I felt rather worried. Now yes, this is just a random person named Kai that Bosip found while he was walking around outside...but, just the demeanour of him and how he's not super open, it's just....it's setting off flags in my head that something is wrong.