One. My pleasure💋

"Bil. Please." Y/n cried out while grabbing Billie's hand which was gripping her hips tightly while she drilled into her.
"Y/n. This isn't for your pleasure. It's for mine. You like to argue with me sooo much. Now you can take it. Can't you Y/n ?"
"I-it's too much Billie please slow the fuck d-down."
"You have some real fucking nerve to speak to me like that. Don't you Y/n ? Your friends should hear you right now. How you're begging me to slow down. That isn't you. Is it Y/n ? You're so cocky in public but when you're with me your a whimpering, slutty mess."
Billie's grip only grew tighter and stronger.
Y/n was sure her hips were going to be bruised after this.
Billie let go of Y/n's hips, letting her body fall limp onto the bed.
Billie's strokes grew sloppier and sloppier by the second, but she wasn't giving Y/n the satisfaction yet.
"Billie please. I-I'm gonna cum. Please slow down." Her tears fell onto the sheets. Surely staining the white covers with her makeup, billie laughed.
"If you're gonna cum go ahead. I ain't stopping you."
Y/n pulled herself away from Billie. The feeling was too overwhelming. Too overpowering.
"Running are you? I thought you told your friends you went round after around? That's bullshit."
Billie pulled Y/n back, pounding into her. Not caring that she just came.
"You have great pussy though. Always so wet for me. I could fuck you for hours."
Billie quickly flipped Y/n over so that she was lying on her back.
She teased her. It made Y/n angry but Billie loves it.
She slid back into her, loving the way Y/n's pussy just sucks her in, becoming more and more sensitive and overstimulated.
"You're going to tap out."
"I-I'm not." Y/n fought back. Billie dropped her arms above Y/n's head, resting on her elbows while she drilled into the girl below her.
"Come on billie is that all you got? I was whimpering before but god. You've gotten weak or something."
Billie clicked her tongue with a devious smile.
"Watch what you wish for"

———————————————————————
Both hands on the phone 🫵🏻