CHAPTER - 8 NURSE AKIVDA

3rd Person's POV ~

Dear Diary,

Today I'll tell you some spicy stuff, 'it's' adult content! Well, today the whole college witnessed the male and female reproductive part, we all were staring like beasts at those poor future chicks. The professor slid cuts between those fragile parts as their flowy white sticky liquid of a substance kept dripping like transparent jelly. We initiated with the outfit's hook and slowly unbuttoned the calyx, leaving their lower part nude. Then with extreme care and admiration, we all gently began to pull off its clothes and the male part flashed into our wide eyes, It was beautiful. Unfortunately, slit it vertically right from between only to observe the sacred beauty of the female reproductive region, in all grace. What a lovely bisection of hibiscus we all did! The flower with both androecium and gynoecium is able to do both cross and self-pollination.

That's enough narration for today dear diary!
Yours curious ~ Avu

Avu finally joins the bridge of attachment between the two pages by closing the diary. With a naughty smirk on her face, she decides to somersault thrice to complete the challenge Bhavya sent. A little bend backwards and banging of the drums arose for Advika's back finally broke its endurance of patience and she began her chant of expletives.

"MF!!! Shit! That'll be my mother! But I don't have the material to do those practicals!" she cheered excitedly but soon her relay nerves made her realise about the back pains she was currently suffering from.

"Ooh! That seriously sucks!" she continued her raag until it was interrupted by none other than her phone.

"What Bhavya?"

"It's Shreyashi brat! You still haven't saved my number yet!" came an irritated voice

"Well, if I'd saved Bhavya's, why would I call you that?" Avu replied in annoyance while rubbing her poor back.

"Whatever, you're coming to my college tomorrow?"

"I'm not into cleaning floors!." she snapped back before retreating towards the washroom only to see her countenance, scratching the mole towards the bottom of her nose.

They say a mole towards the bottom of your nose means other people find you very attractive. I don't believe that's true if it was I would've at least gotten a single proposal throughout my high school but yeah who would dare to talk to the lioness who'll kill in an instant if she heard any lovey-dovey things about herself?

"Bish it's important else I wouldn't have dialled your no. is the first place!"

"What is the matter?" Avu questioned a bit concerned and gazed at the pending laundry she had stuffed.

The first washing machine was called 'Thor'
The first mass-marketed electric one, that is, developed in 1908. The very first washing machine was invented in 1782 by H. Sidgier of Great Britain, a design honed by other inventors afterwards - including William Blackstone, who invented the first at-home washer as a birthday gift for his wife (thanks, honey!).

"The Chief Minister along with the board of directors are arriving and We don't have a nursing attendant as in some previous fights, the elite students broke him. Unfortunately, I've been assigned to arrange it and I know none except you for you are aware that Mandavi will never help for she is a jealous chick!" she narrated

Politics suck! WTF are elite students? Students are just students!

"Did they pay? And stop bitching about her! She's, our friend."

"We all tolerate Swarna and her just for you and about those hanged software, I told you; the institutions belong to their clans."

"You want me to be a damn nurse?!" she stated rigidly