71. Special Episode (Namjin)

Five Years and Three Months After D-day....

It would be an understatement if Seokjin wasn't feeling nervous today. He was happy beyond anyone's imagination but he was nervous on another level. He couldn't get a wink of sleep last night in the wait of morning.

In last five years, he didn't miss a single Sunday that granted him fifteen minutes of chance to talk to the man he loves. Waiting for the one you fall for is not easy. Even one day without them feels like eternity. But Seokjin did it, not a day or year but whole five years.

That's how Seokjin was selfless and caring, so he devoted himself to wait for the other. Seokjin was now the owner of reown chain of Creamy Delights Restaurant and Bakery, that had a total of ten branches in Seoul and near by cities. He was working day and night to make his dream a sucess. However, he felt alone at this journey now.

He rubbed his palms together, nervously marching forwards and backwards looking at his watch. He was currently present at the Central District Jail, Seoul, waiting for Namjoon's release.

"Thank God, I am not late." Jungkook rushed in with a bouquet of flowers.

"No, we have five minutes." Seokjin mumbled.

"You are nervous..." Jungkook asked looking at Seokjin's troubled face.

"No, I am not. Why would I?" Seokjin said with a fake confidence.

"Yeah Aright."Jungkook chuckled.

After a few more minutes the door of waiting room was opened revealing Namjoon, who looked better than before.

Seokjin was aware that Namjoon changed himself alot. He was more calm and patient then before. The therapy really worked for him. In past years he also worked on his physically strength, that's why he was more buff now. Along the way he had strong support from Seokjin.

Emotionally and mentally he felt at peace because he knew he wasn't alone in this journey. All these years he made himself into a better man, to return Seokjin back what he deserved the most. A stable relationship, never ending love and undying commitment. Seokjin kept his promise for being his light in dark day, now it was his turn to take care of Seokjin and devote his life into loving him.

Having a glimpse of him, Seokjin's heart halted. He couldn't believe that finally it was the moment when he could hug the other. Today after five years there were no bars or walls between them, it was just the two of them.

Namjoon smiled opening his arms and Seokjin took steady steps to make it to his embrace. In return, Namjoon held him close, close to his furiously beating heart.

Seokjin started to cry and Namjoon was no different, "Please tell me it's real."

"It is real, I am here with you." Namjoon said softly.

"Oh God...." Seokjin whispered weakly and Namjoon just made his hold more tight.

"I am here now. With you always." Namjoon caressed his hair lightly in order to calm him.

When both of them were satiated enough, they separated a little but Namjoon didn't let go other complete he was still holding him close.

"Congratulations brother." Jungkook said handing him the bouquet and giving him side hug.

"Thankyou Jungkook." Namjoon smiled.

"Let's go home. Taehyung would be waiting for us." Seokjin said and three of them made their way to Seokjin's place.

------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin didn't live at his old place anymore. He owned a pent house in one of Seoul's elite area. A welcome home banner was displayed along with some decorations, that showed how happy Seokjin was.