ACT 27 - THE PARTY BEGINS...

15 December 1020:

The kingdom was in complete darkness as silence covered the downtown, but... the only place thriving was the royal castle as it continued shining through the dark night..., the whole place reeked with movement liveliness...

- the throne room:

All kinds of food were still scattered around the different tables, because in these occasions..., people care about having a good time more than filling their bellies...

Martip brought his new home-made instrument and looked at the thousands of people waiting for him, he yelled "you want to have a good time? then, you will get it!!!!" as he started playing what sounded like folklore Irish Traven music...

the vampires kept wandering what that weird noise was, but as soon as it started picking up pace, they started jamming, then as some ladies starts moving their hips to the rhythm of the instruments, the party started and the vampires started jumping around dancing with their mates, or looked for a new one....

Sophia put a wide excited smile while pulling drake by his shirt, she pulled him to her side as they started moving to the music, their dance stole the attention of everyone around as Sophia continued moving her body...

she looked at her husband's happy face and said with a mocking smile "heh!? can you tell me where have you been hiding that smile for the past 2 years?".

he smiled and answered "I wasn't hiding it, it was just having a break for 2 years".....

meanwhile, jezebel started looking around, as soon as she spotted Sebastian, she started poking Emma into dancing with him "he's alone, Emma... huh? EMMA...!!".

but, Emma was frozen like a statue as she kept thinking about the dance with Sebastian, she started blushing while phasing out in her sweet daydreams...

at this point, jezebel just dropped the whole plan as she had enough, she looked at Edwards and said with a serious voice "hey shorty, you, me, dance, let's go".

he looked at her with open eyes and said "ok, but I'm not that short..., (kept thinking) wait..., aren't a bit old for me-...ugh..." .

he put a frustrated face while feeling extreme pain in his stomach..., he kept looking at jezebel's angry smile as she said "i'm what... Edward?", Edward kept trying to endure the pain with a red face and said "no..., seems... good..., let's dance...".

Martip was having a ton of fun while watching people enjoying his music, he smiled with a sweaty face and yelled "alright!!!" as he increased the pace of the music even faster....

which made the vampires even more excited, as they started dancing around....

Sebastian caught Sara and sat on his throne, he lighted a cigar up and started watching the event with Sara sitting on his lap...

she was enjoying the views of the happy expressions everywhere while bopping her cheered face to the music...

her parents were having fun, laughing and cheering up after 3 harsh years..., where worry, concern and anxiety had the best of them, but all of that is nothing but a past now...