ACT 20 - THE UNRAVELING OF AN OLD PAST

silence covered the whole open field, Sophia keeps looking at the scene in complete shock thinking "this dripping sound... don't tell me...", she started looking down and saw a small puddle of blood as it continued dripping...

drake was standing while holding Edward's gantlet that was piercing through his stomach..., blood was covering Edward's terrified face while looking at his own fist..., as soon as he noticed what happened, tears started leaking from his eyes as he thought with a terrified shocked face "what... have i done...?".

the dust settled down, revealing the complete scene where drake stopped his own attack at the last second and took Edward's fist instead...

Edward kept looking at him while yelling angrily "why...., why did you do that... DRAKE!? You could've died-", but he was interrupted by drake lifting his face up and looking at him...

drake smiled and gave him a head pat leaving Edward in complete shock as he fell on his knees

suddenly, he left Edward's fist that was covered his own blood...., Edward asked with a broken voice "but why...?" while looking at drake in disbelieve as the black dust started disintegrating, his eyes widened up as he saw drake's injured hand...

drake left Edward's side and started heading toward Sara and Sophia like nothing happened, he smiled and says "you look awful... you two...", but he got slammed by his wife who started yelling angrily "what were you thinking? Exposing Sara to danger!! Are you trying to unlock as new level of stupidity or something?!".

drake kept looking at his wife and suddenly, he sat down leaving her in confusion as she asked "what... happened...?", drake let a long frustrated sigh and smiled in pain as he said "Sophia..., he... he remembered everything...".

Sophia put and angry face and asked "what... do you mean...?".

drake answered with a frustrated voice "he... remembered his mother-...", he stopped while looking at his daughter, suddenly... he jumped from his place and started checking her face and body and put a nervous face nervous "oi, Sara!! Why are you injured? Look at you!!".

he got hit on the head by Sophia again who yelled in complete anger "well that's because of you!!!".

drake opened his eyes in surprise "ehhh!! What do you mean-...".

he stopped as he noticed Sara's face becoming red as tears started flowing down..., he smiles and say "don't cry Sara..., you're not a baby anymore..., and that? It was nothing but a normal thing-...".

but, he was interrupted by Sara who yells "NO!!!", drake put a surprised face as she continued "there.... THERE'S NOTHING NORMAL ABOUT THAT...!! You don't train like that!! And this feeling... it wasn't normal!!".

drake kept looking at her with a soft expression and looked at Sophia..., she smiled and said "she's special... at such a young age...", drake took Sara and hugged close to his chest as she continued crying....

Edward stayed on his knees as all the black dust disappeared, all the marks and patterns on his body and around his eyes started fading away....