ACT 19 - THE BLACK WRATH

- the open field:

Drake launched a powerful kick that was strong enough to throw Edward away..., kept watching his body rolling away from him with a serious face..., and suddenly a huge explosion occurred in distance..., just where Edward rolled by...

drake raised his eyebrows and kept looking with a concerned face, but at the same time trying to see what was happening behind the raging... fire...?

he though "that's is a weird looking... fire-...., why is it black...?", he put a surprised face as the fire turned into huge black pillars that extended all the way to the dome..., they were so dark that they had no reflection...

the pillars looked like they're made out of dust..., black dust that started filling the open fields from every direction like gas... while leaking toward the downtown on the other side of the mountain...

- the dome control center:

florin continued chilling in chamber and suddenly, he put a shocked face when he noticed the peaks of such pillars..., he kept watching with open surprised eyes and said "what... is that...?".

- the open fields:

inside the massive cloud of black dust..., drake noticed something that started moving..., suddenly a worried smile appeared on his face as Edward started emerging from inside the darkness.

drake said "so that's how is it..., brat...? That's interesting...".

Edward kept walking slowly from inside the darkness as his eyes..., his hands..., and his whole body keeps letting the dark black dust out...

he kept looking at drake with an angry yet it seemed emotionless..., Edward's eyes became black..., and for the bleu dot from before..., it was sucked into the darkness...

his hair kept flowing in the air..., suddenly... Edward just stood in his place...

drake let a slight cheered yet nervous smile and said with an excited voice "you've... really grown up... Edward", Edward didn't say a word as he kept looking at him with dead eyes..., suddenly black patterns appeared on his arms as he got in a fighting position...

the patterns on Edward's arms starts glowing in menacing a dark light as the air became even heavier around them..., drake smiled and said with a sad tone "so..., there's no going back from this... huh?".

Edward kept looking at him silently while drake winded his right arm back...., he clenched his fist as the same black veins appeared across his whole arm...

suddenly... the black veins started glowing in a golden color that illuminated his serious face, drake continued gathering pressure around his fist that caused turbulence in the air, causing his long untrimmed hair to flow around...

drake watched pictures of a very young Edward as it kept flashing through his head..., but... he clenched his fist... as he prepared for the big climax..., and all of sudden the area around them started shattering from the immense pressure of these two's auras colliding...