ACT 15 - THE BIG DREAMS OF A LITTLE PRINCESS

- 14 December 1020

Edward woke up in complete shock..., he kept looking around with a sweaty face and widely opened eyes and notices that he was still in the forest... he kept looking into nothingness while trying to understand what he's just seen...

he kept sweating while mumbling "it can't be.... It can't be...", and suddenly he jumped on his dark horse and rushed back toward the kingdom, the horse continued running so fast, meanwhile..., Edward couldn't get the picture of his mother out of his mind..., her face, he put a frustrated face "i don't... know what to do...!!".

- the kokkina matia:

florin tilted his confused face when he noticed Edward approaching the dome.., suddenly, he opened a door in the dome and got surprised by a fast horse passing by..., he watching with a confused face... while wondering, Edward climbed the staircase and just threw the huge moose at jezebel who was waiting at the front gate....

she kept looking at the big hunt "wow, you did this Edward-...." but she was surprised that he disappeared..., he got off his horse and continued running around like a mad man...

Emma noticed him and tried to welcome him, but he ignored her and just passed by, she put an angry expression before noticing his face and started wondering "Edward?".

Edward stood in front of drake's room and angrily opened the door..., but was surprised that there was no one inside, suddenly he turned back and continued running toward Sara's room.....

- Sara's room:

At this moment, drake was with Sara teaching her some new technics to use, she kept nodding her head around happily with a big smile on her face, suddenly... drake said with a serious face "... okay Sara, if you were fighting.... A god, and let's say that... they're your friend and they're fighting you with an intent to kill you... what do you do?".

Sara kept wondering as he continued "Now, remember...., They're your favorite friend.... But for gods... a fight remains a fight..., they just don't listen... tsk", Sara looked at him while thinking for a bit... suddenly she said "umm, since they are my friend..., I think...that talking them out of that.... anger?".

Sara was surprised by a hit on the head "ouch, but why?", drake put a serious face "because you would be already dead by that point" leaving her in surprise...

drake smiled as he continued "when there's an intent to kill..., no words in the world can change it..., but.... Actions can..., remember dear... the right thing to do in that unfortunate situation... is to fight them back, to show them that you respect their intent....".

drake kept remembering and said "hmm..., well... I went through this situation many times in the past... and I can tell you that words can become useless very often, but... your actions never do...", Sara kept looking at him in amazement and said "even though, they're my friend...?".

drake smiled "yes... even if this is a special case, but you can project it on other species too..., but gods still... are a very honor focused specie..., so if you respect their honor... they will respect yours... eventually ".