Chapter 13 { Her return }

Recap:

"But do you know who I am?"

"Namjoon"

"You might want to stay alert you are fighting with a trained assassin"

"Where is our sister?"

Okay chapter 13

                    ✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Where is our sister?" The second prince asked his brother bitterness and darkness in his voice. As Namjoon stared at him, eyes wavering a little.

The second prince spread his ams out, eyes growing darker as he stared at his brother and Namjoon gulped as he tried to step back and the king's eye's widened before he tried to stop him.
"Stop this!" He yelled with the second prince head snapping to him and the king stared at him.

"Don't even think about it father" he told the king sternly as anger was flowing through him. While the maids and guards watched in horror. He stared deeply at his son before he collapsed.

"Take him to his room and guard the door now!!! Don't let him get out." The king ordered.

"Yes your highness!" The guards saluted taking the unconscious second prince to his room.

Before Namjoon let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and the king turned to him " Go and look for your sister." He ordered him and Namjoon bowed before leaving the palace.

2 hours

3 hours

5 hours passed

And the whole palace was not at peace. Hobi was extremely worried about Vira. As he paced up and down.
Lean where are you? He said to himself before his focus turned to the guards taking the king to his room since he was getting dizzy
Lean where the hell are you? Hobi tought sighing

*Morning 8:42am*

Hobi did not sleep the whole night. His childhood friend is missing, the soon to be Queen is nowhere to be found. How absurd is that as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

Vira eyes fluttered open and the pain rushed in as she looked down to her leg"it's still bleeding" she muttered under her breath before she observed her surrounding. It's the same place she was yesterday and the bodies are still there and so is her dizziness. She had lost so much and if she doesn't do something fast her wound could get infected.

She tried to get up but failed successfully as she let out sharp breaths the pain making her overwhelmed.
"Lean focus" she told herself trying to get up but her weight rested on leg as she screamed in pain before hot tears started falling from her eyes
"Lean why are you like this" she said bitterly as she gave and stayed on the ground before her attention went to the noises

"Search for her right now!"

"Search every corner!!!" The head guard yelled before Vira saw someone on a horse stop at the end of the alley before he smirked.

"Crying already?" He said chuckling before getting down from his horse
"Over here. Have found her" He said crossing his arms as he stared at Vira a pleasant smile dancing on his lips as he saw vira's state

"The prince has found her! Get the carriage" The guard and they all came to where Namjoon was and saw Vira
"Your highness"he gasped seeing vira's state before he ran to her as she glared at Namjoon.
"Your highness we are sorry we're late. We will get you to the palace immediately to get you treated" the royal guard said as he tried to carry and she pushed his hand and stood up while holding all the pain as she walked to the carriage with Namjoon standing there smirking.