Chapter 32 {Convine}

✨✨✨✨✨✨

"You sound jealous " Luella said staring at him trying to figure something out.

"I am how can sh-" Jimin was saying before he shut himself up his gaze going to his girlfriend who just stared at him with a blank stare.
"I mean I am, how can she suddenly have a good relationship with a stranger and we both have a horrible relationship even if we have known each other for years" Jimin told her while Luella just stared at him her eyes holding no emotions before she just smiled.

"Maybe if you were nicer to her-" she was saying before she cut herself off while staring at Jimin" you aren't on good terms yet the both of you seem so close, what if you were? Where would I be? Even now I feel-" Luella was in her thoughts before Jimin held her hand taking her out of her stupor.

"Luell is there something you want to talk about?" Jimin asked her after listening to her thoughts and Luella just stared at him before smiling brightly at him as she held his cheecks and kissed him, Jimin wrapping his arms around her waist.

"No everything is okay" Luella told him with a smile before leaving the kitchen her smile dropping the moment she turned away from him"Maybe I am just being irrational, everything is okay, it is normal to be that close right?" Luella muttered to herself before sitting down in her thoughts.

"Luella?" Taehyung called the girl who seemed lost while she didn't even hear her name being called.

"Luella?" Teddy tried calling her before the bell dinged indicating someone entering the Caffe.

Jungkook entered the Caffe his eyes red and swollen as he walked tiredly to their table Teddy rushing to him worried Taehyung tried calling Luella again.
"Jungkook what happened to you?" Teddy asked worried before he sat down beside Vira, she stared at him concerned as to why he looked so tired and hurt. Jungkook gaze went to Teddy's before smiling halfway at her.

"I am fine I did not get a good sleep" Jungkook told her with a low voice.

"Were you crying? Is it because of Luella?" Teddy asked him in his ear and he chuckled.

"Probably going to be my last time" Jungkook told her.

"Luella?" Vira called her name loudly as she shacked from the loud voice getting kicked out of her thoughts.

"Yes?" She said trying to look for who called her before she noticed Jungkook and she stared at him.
"Jungkook? What happened to you?!" She asked worried as she stood up from her seat and went to him, she was about to touch his face before he held her hand.

"I am okay, I really am" Jungkook told them with a smile" I am just tired, I need Coffee before going to work" he said chuckling as they stared at him.
Vira touched his forehead and neck.

"Your temperature is normal, he is okay" Vira told them and Teddy and Taehyung sighed in relief.

"I told you I was-" Jungkook told them before cutting himself off" wait VIRA?!?" He said shocked finally taking in the presence of the girl beside him while she smiled at him.

"Yes?"

"You are back? Please tell me you are not leaving again?" Jungkook asked hugging her and Teddy joined in the hug.

"I am not" Vira told him as she was getting suffocated by the both of them.

"We still have a chance Teddy, we might get our money" Jungkook told Teddy after letting go of Vira.

"That was what I said" Teddy said checkly as they both high-fived while Vira was confused about what they meant.

Calix stared at all of them" They seem rather close" he tought before his gaze went to Jungkook.
"Jungkook?" Calix muttered as he stared at the familiar man.