Chapter 5{ Unknown feelings }

Don't forget to vote

Recap:

"Namjoon you're back from your trip"

"Mom I wish you were here"

"I've thought about that I'm thinking of making Namjoon the next heir to the throne"

"Welcome to Mysteries of Caffe Royal can I take your order?"

Okay chapter 4

          ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Elvira walked to him
"Jimin I'm sorry I'm late. Something came up and I was rushing but i-" Elvira was rambling before Jimin placed a finger on her lips to stop talking.

"It's okay El, you still came that what matters" Jimin told her

"Where are the others?" Elvira asked him

"They've gone to work unlike you they have jobs" Jimin told her as Vira rolled her eyes and he took her hand taking her outside.
"What do you think?" Jimin asked her showing her the sign.

"It is really beautiful. I'm sorry I couldn't make it" Elvira said sincerely

"It's alright. We left cake for you it's in the kitchen. I have to attend to my customers " Jimin told her entering the Caffe as the bell dinged and Elvira entered also and went to the kitchen and saw the cake as she took a bite and Jimin came in.

"It's delicious " Elvira said not eating anymore.

"Teddy's Grandmother gifted it to me as a good luck on my business " Jimin told her.
"Why aren't you eating anymore?" Jimin asked her as she only took a bite

"I don't like sweets" Elvira told him

"Hmmm why? If I may ask?"Jimin asked her resting on the counter as he stared at her.

"It reminds me of my mother, she loved sweets, she had a sugar tooth" Vira said smiling halfly.

"Loved?" Jimin asked

"She's dead" Elvira told him and he stared at her before his gaze softened.

"I'm sorry for your loss"Jimin told her and Vira just smiled.

"It's okay"

"I want 2 cupcakes and hot cup of coffee" a lady said and Jimin got back to work

"I'm coming" he told her

"I want to help"Elvira said taking an apron

"You don't have to I got it covered " Jimin told her as he brought out the cupcakes from the oven and took the icing sugar and designed it.

"There are a lot of people out there, you can't handle this alone. Take this as my apology for me not making it in time" Elvira told him and Jimin chuckled at her statement.

"I told you it's okay " he told her scooping part of the icing and placing it on her nose" but if you want to help so bad, fine. Help me give the cupcakes to the tables written on the tray"Jimin told her

"Okay boss"Vira said going out with the tray and giving it to the customers and Jimin started making coffee as he was done he placed it on the tray and his gaze caught Elvira as she collected orders from customers and Elvira walked to him.
"Jimin the woman down there wants muffin and tarts" Elvira told him dropping the tray and taking the tray Jimin kept a new order where 5 cups of coffee were placed on it
"Where should I give these to?" Vira asked the man who looked at her sweetly.

"El you don't have to do this" Jimin told her feeling uncomfortable that she was helping him.

"Just so you won't feel uncomfortable, let's make a deal" Vira told him and he stared at her Elvira's cheek turning red from Jimin's gaze.