Chapter 23 {Contract with the Devel}

EDITED

Recap:

"You raised her well. I am sure she is going to be a great Queen just like you"

"Do you not have any respect for the dead?!"

"We will talk about this later someone might overhear us"

"You are pathetic excuse of a prince!"

"Did I make a good descion by making a deal with that old hag"

Okay chapter 23

                     ✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Anything you want name it" she slythered her breath tickling his ear.

"Anything I want?" Jimin asked smiling devishly and she teleported from behind him to his front.

"Anything" she answered as she changed from the young lady to a little boy and Jimin stared at him.

"I want you to take me back to where you took me from" Jimin spat at him and he changed from a little boy back to the old woman with a smirk spreading across her lips.

"Don't you want to revenge your parents death?" She asked and Jimin stared at her, his shocked expression widely visible.

"How did you- What are you?!" Jimin asked stepping back before he felt his back hit something and he turned to see the old woman who had changed into the young seducer. It was weird to him that he wasn't able to read her mind no matter how hard he tried, even when he touched her he couldn't see any of her memories.

"Will you not revenge your parents? Shouldn't the people who killed them have a taste of death also? Or were your parents death useless?" She asked smirking and Jimin launched to hit her but she disappeared and whispered behind him.
"I will make you live a long life until you get your revenge. You will kill the royal family and get your sweet sweet revenge."

Jimin turned to her shocked " you can do that?" He asked her getting interested in what she was saying and she turned back into her original form, the old woman.

"Trust me I can do more than that" she said cackling" but I want something in return" she told him and he stared at her

"What?"Jimin asked her" what do you want? I will give you anything you want" Jimin told her. I have nothing to loose anyway he tought as she smirked.

"The life of the person you love." She answered him and Jimin stared at her blankly.
One blink
Two blink

"I do not have one. Is there something else you want?" Jimin asked her hoping she had anything else she wanted.

"You do not have one now but you will have one later. I want her life" she insisted.

"I have to give you someone's life just to get what I want" Jimin said chuckling before looking at her.
"What do you take me for?" Jimin asked her as he was about to leave before she stopped him.

"I want the life of one of the royal family" she told him a devious smile still on her lips and he turned to her.

"I am trying to kill them I could not care less " Jimin told her before she grabbed Jimin's hand and slit it as he jerked his hand away out of reflex before staring at his bleeding hand.
"Are you insane?!" He shouted as the pain sank in and she grabbed his hand and took some of his blood, dropping it on a paper that looked like a contract and she cut herself also her blood dripping on the contract. Jimin just staring at her as he held his hand the cut was quite deep.

"The contract has been made you will have a long life until our contract is over. The contract will be over once you kill all the Royal family" She told him letting out a sneaky laughter.