Chapter 35 {Was it my choice?}

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Woah just sold the last batch of all the pastries" Vira said sighing as she sat with the others some customers still around eating or chatting.

"I can't believe Jimin still hasn't left his room" Jungkook said staring at the direction of the hallway.

"Do you think him and Luella fought?" Teddy asked in a low voice like if she speak louder he would hear her from there while she was thinking of different possibilities for Jimin's actions.

"No I don't think so, Luella seemed okay" Taehyung told her.

" Tae, you know Luella by now she carries the same expression for all emotions we don't even know when she is angry, sad or confused" Jungkook told him and Teddy nodded.

"He is right or maybe Jimin and Vira fought? I mean he was like that before we came" Teddy inquired as all their eyes turned to Vira while she looked straight ahead avoiding everyone of them.

"Vira?" Jungkook called and she hummed not staring at him.
"Did you and Jimin fight?"

"If we fought do you think he will stay in his room all day? I don't mean that much to him for him to stress over like that" Vira told him finally turning to him and they were quiet.

"Okay maybe you are the one that fought with him " Jungkook stated and Vira stared at him blankly.

"And if I did?" Vira asked with no interest in the conversation.

"Why did you fight with him?" Jungkook asked her seriously while Vira stared at him still not interested in talking" Because of Luella?" He asked her hitting a nerve which got everyone more interested.

"Excuse me?" She asked eyebrows furrowed while she stared at him intensely.

"Do you like-" Jungkook was saying as she cut him off

"Okay everyone get out! I'm closing the Caffe" Vira announced as she was getting ticked of with the questions. Customers already leaving.

"I'm just saying Jimin might not be coming out because you are angry at him and he's trying to avoid you but why are you angr-"Jungkook kept insisting and Vira stood up from her seat.

"GET. OUT." She emphasized on each word as she pointed to the door and he sighed getting up.

"The both of you have a lot of things you need to talk about, one minute you are happy and chatty with each other next world war" Jungkook said still staring at Vira before she sighed.
"I Know it doesn't matter since Jimin is in a relationship with Luella but that also does not mean the both of you cannot get along" he told her honestly before Vira shouted.

"Please leave I want to lock up the Caffe" Vira told them and Jungkook hugged her.

"I hope you are able to sort out whatever is bothering you" Jungkook whispered to her and Vira smiled at him hugging him back.

"Thank you Jungkook" She thanked him as they left biding each other goodbye.

Taehyung and Calix still waiting
"I will see you at home" He told his sister leaving before he turned to Calix and he left the Caffe.