Chapter 30 {You are getting MARRIED}

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Vira shuffled on the floor arms wrapped around her as she was still half asleep before her shot open and her movements woke him up also.
Calix opened his eyes as his head suddenly started hurting before he noticed Vira was in his arms as she detached herself immediately rubbing her eyes to get to her senses.
"Morning" Calix greeted Vira as he stood to his feet his head aching.

"Sorry about the contact I don't know how I got into your arms" Vira told him and Calix just smiled at her.

"It's alright" He said yawning before searching around. "What is the time anyways?" He asked brushing his hair back with his fingers as Vira eyes widened and she stared at her window the sun shining very bright.

"That sun is too bright for a 6am" Vira said turning to check the time.
"8:48" Vira screeched as Calix face turned pale.

"What do you mean 8:48 Lean that means the feast is in 12 minutes" Calix said panicking as he ran to her door and found out it was locked.

"Where is Hoseok anyway he was meant to be here by 7" Vira was running about as Calix laughed nervously.

"I might have locked your door when I came in yesterday " Calix said as Vira glared at him and he ran out going to his room with Hobi coming in with a smile before his smile dropped.

"Why are you not ready yet Lean?" Hobi asked panicking.

"I just woke up Hobiii" Lean whined running into her bathroom as Hobi stood there shocked.
He tought she was ready and didn't want disturbance that is why she locked her door.

"Lean most of the royals are at the table already " Hobi said as he started to worry before he left her room and sent the guards to call the maids.

***1 hour later***

Vira left her room hurriedly with Hobi following her as Calix came running down also
The both of them running to the dinner table.
"This all your fault" Vira spat at him as they stopped running after getting there everyone staring at them.

"I know " Calix whispered to her.
As they walked to the table bowing down to everyone.

"Sorry for our Lateness it will not be happening again" Vira said mostly talking to King and Queens and they just nodded.

Before they both sat down and sighed " you just add to bring alcohol" Vira whispered to him and he smiled sheeplessly as she glared at him.

The feast is always just the rulers talking about what they own and how superior they are to each other while the princesses and princes are to be there to just sit there quietly and should only speak when spoken to.
Vira was in her thoughts as she recalled waking up in Calix arms she didn't even know when she fell asleep and it wasn't the best sleep a human should have but it was better than not sleeping.

"What is wrong?" Calix asked Vira with a low voice and she just sighed, she really misses going to the Caffe it was so much better than staying in the this horrendous feast.

"I will still have to go back to the Caffe because of Jimin. Oh my goodness what if he has told people I am the princess, that man cannot be trusted alone" Vira tought as she was uneasy

Vira was in her thoughts before Calix brought her out of her stupor by tapping and she turned to him humming as he stared at her using his eyes to direct her to the rulers.
"Princess Lean" King William called her again for the third time and Vira turned to him immediately.

"Yes your Majesty" She said planting a smile on her face.

"You did very good at the challenges, your strength and discipline enhances each year that is admirable" He told her geniuely" Namjoon you are incredible as always" He finished talking to both siblings.