ch.5 --- together.

* * *

Holy fucking shit! It's all fucking real.

The moment my eyes cracked open and the first face I saw was Jungkook, I knew something might be off. Although it wasn't our first sleep over but knowing that the night was wild, I couldn't have any other thoughts than what happened in my crazy dream.

And now, peeling the blanket open, I see we're both nude and he even has morning wood. So yes, this was unexpected.

Not when I had accepted it had to be one of my crazy dreams. And with all that was shared, said and done last night, I couldn't help but panic.

What if it was all just because we had both consumed intoxicating substances?

What if it was all encouraged because we both weren't in our right minds?

Oh my God. I can't bare this. I can't bear being rejected by him.

The bed squeaks due to a moving body, I look to my side and see a smiling Jungkook, he was fucking grinning at me.

Maybe he's still high...?

"Morning, Mishil." He's still grinning. Maybe he's still half asleep and when he realises our situation, he'd be pissed.

Fuck, my mind's a mess.

I can't think clearly, it feels jumbled in my head. I'm trying to piece it all together, how to see if it truly happened or not. It's making my head ache which I'm sure is aided by my hangover. And before he could see we're both nude, I did the only thing my mind kept ringing.

Run.

Grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around me, I dashed out of his room and straight into my room.

Fuck. What have we done?

Have we ruined our friendship?

Or have we leveled it up?

I couldn't decide. My mind wouldn't settle for the most obvious answer. No, it has to be a dramatic bitch that keeps screaming in my head that this was a mess up. I had allowed something that shouldn't have happened to happen.

Sliding down my door, trying to ignore the screams in my head and focus on what I can recall from last night. I sat on the floor there, resting my back on my door then closed my eyes and the memory of our night began to replay making my face feel heated.

After recounting it all, all that was left to be answered was that; was he really serious and genuine with his words or it's just the work of alcohol?

Bang! Bang!!

I jolt up from my sitting position into a standing one, tightening the blanket around my nudeness. I am so scared of what he wants to say.

He must have realized and now wants to give  me a piece of his mind...

Gah....stop overthinking.

But my mind won't just stop, it won't stop filling my head with the negatives, it just wouldn't stop.

"Mishil, hey! You in there?!" He calls. I don't know if I should answer or not. What did he want to say to me?