Note 🧐

Hey everyone, I am your author A.❤️
Welcome 😁🤗....firstly I am so grateful that you are here.

THERE IS A CHANGE IN PLOT...TRUST ME THIS IS BETTER.

So I thought about the plot of this book on 7th September, Thursday at around 8 in the evening...while i was running a super runny cold 😂, 101 fever and a little sore throat.

This book is based on Kunal and Meher.

The book will have slow updates as I am a college student and have long hours at University.

A small request....the book will have grammatical errors, spelling errors, typos....kindly ignore them.

My Characters are my babies and this book my imagination, if at any point you feel that what is written in the book is not suiting your tastes then please take a silent exit and don't hurt my heart ❤️ it is delicate.

Now for the characters they will be sweet,kind and also flawed please don't bash me by saying ki this is not true....not real because that is correct....this is a fictional book with fictitious character through whom I want to portray that there are men raised the correct way.

Another thing the plot does include the female lead in issues which the male lead will help her through...and let me tell you what ever I write about her situation is from true encounters and real incidents collectively.

I hope you like it...
With lots of love A.