Ch.20

Sanemi Pov
Kanroji was filled with joy when I said I needed help with Giyuu. I wanted to confess, but...what if I ruin everything? The friendship between me and Giyuu? I can't lose that. But I can't hide my feelings forever...can I?

I could...

No, I can't.

"Shinazugawa?" I heard Kanroji say, I snapped away from my thoughts and looked at Kanroji. She had a worried look. "Did I say something to upset you..?" "Oh, no, sorry I was thinking about something." I nervously say.

Kanrojis face lights up, a big smile appearing on her face. "Tomioka! Your thinking of Tomioka right?" She excitedly says, her hands up in the air.

I look at Kanroji, slowly nodding, she cups her face with her hands and jumps up and down a little bit

I look at Kanroji, slowly nodding, she cups her face with her hands and jumps up and down a little bit. "I knew it!" She exclaims, as she was excitedly jumping around, I looked at the exit.
Was this a good idea? Should I just leave?

Kanroji looks at me, she runs to me and puts her hand on my shoulder. "I'll help you!" She sweetly says with a closed eyed smile. I smile a bit, trying to push away my doubts.

——————————-• • •———————————
3rd person Pov
Kanroji made tea for her and Sanemi, they were making plans for Sanemi and Giyuu, well, it was mostly Kanroji.

"So...we have to do something big!" Kanroji excitedly says, "It has to make his heart beat faster when he sees you" "He has anxiety, every thing makes his heart beat faster!" Sanemi sarcastically says.

Kanroji laughed alot at his words, at some point she was almost crying.

Giyuu Pov
I woke up half an hour ago, Sanemi left the estate, I wonder where he went? He didn't say anything before he left...

Maybe he thought I was asleep? Well, I was surprisingly almost asleep. I was currently sitting up in my bed, I decided I should go outside.

I don't normally go out, but living with Sanemi, he kinda gives me no choice. I've gotten more comfortable with being in public, with crowds, mostly with Sanemi, without Sanemi I get a bit anxious in crowds.

I know I rely on him more than I should, but he's just so...comforting.

I went to a small shop, it was selling ohagi, Sanemis favorite. I bought some of the ohagi and left. I didn't enjoy all the stares I got, I heard people whisper as I walked by.

I tried to ignore all the whispers and get back to the estate.

I eventually got to the estate, I hid in my room, basically recharging my social battery.

Sanemi Pov
"So, what is Tomiokas favorite food?" Kanroji asked. "Simmered salmon with daikon" I blankly said.

"Oh okay! We can make him that then!" Kanroji said, she sounded like she wanted to say more but went against it. I nodded, looking around. "We should add something more though...like-" I cut Kanroji off, deciding to say something.

"We shouldn't do anything big, Giyuu won't like anything that causes attention." I say, Kanroji gives me a annoying look. "Well don't you know alot about Tomioka~?" She teasingly said.

I rolled my eyes at her comment, but was silently freaking out a little bit. "So, food then?" Kanroji said in her normal voice, she had her hand on her chin. "You could give him a gift" She says, her voice louder than usal.

"I guess..." I say, unsure of what she would say or do next. "Okay! You can confess at a cherry blossom tree with food and a gift!" Kanroji says, "Oh! And flowers!" She continues.

"Flowers..?" I quietly mumble, looking off to the ground.