Ch.16

A/n
Don't worry Ik the last chapter i made mitsuri and obanai come but sanemi and giyuu do get their time alone.

Shinazugawa Pov
I had my head buried in my pillow, when Giyuu knocked on my door.

"Im gonna go to Kanrojis estate, okay?" I heard Giyuu say, from behind the door. "Okay!" I yelled, I looked up at the door.

Kanroji? Why is he going to her estate? Are they friends? Maybe...I have seem them talk a few times. Actually, I haven't seen Iguro in a while.

I got up and opened my door, I looked around in the hallways and saw Giyuu already left. I walked out my room and headed for the serpent pillar estate. Once I arrived I knocked on his door, I wouldn't be surprised if he was at Kanrojis estate.

Surprisingly, he actually opened the door. "Shinazugawa? H-hey, I have seen you in a few weeks." "Yeah, sorry about that, I kinda forgot to visit you, heh..." I was just busy with the whole Tomioka thing....

But of course I can't tell Iguro that. "Oh uh, come in" Iguro stepped to the side to let me in, I went in and stood by his door.

His estate was well decorated, probably Kanrojis doing. It had mostly colors of, white, grey, blue, yellow, and a bit of green.

"So, did you need anything or just came to see me?" "Am I not allowed to see my friend?" I say jokingly, while crossing my arms. Iguro laughs a bit at my words.
———————————• • • ————————
Time skip to when the festival starts.
Sanemi Pov
Me, Giyuu, Kanroji, and Iguro where all waiting for the train to come. I didn't know Giyuu invited them, as nervous as I was about going to the festival with Giyuu, I was also excited too.

I was maybe hoping to be alone....
But its okay, I guess, I don't want Giyuu to be uncomfortable. Currently, I was sitting on a bench, while Giyuu was standing next to me. Kanroji and Iguro were getting some food.

Iguro was a bit pissed with Giyuu coming, but Kanroji calmed him.

"Giyuu, you should sit down, the train won't be here for another 15 minutes." I say, trying to make conversation. "Why did we get here so early?" "Eh, Kanroji wanted to look around the train station."

"Oh" Giyuu then sat down next to me, just a few inches away from my shoulder. I blushed a bit at his sudden movement, I looked away from Giyuu. "Are you okay? Am I to close?" Giyuu sounded a bit panicked, he quickly scooted away.

Crap! I scared him off!

Without even thinking I grabbed Giyuu's waist and pulled him close to me. My arm was wrapped his, very, small waist.

"S-Sanemi?" Giyuus voice was shaky, I looked up at him, his face was red. He had a shocked expression, the most emotion I've seen from him.

Internally, I was freaking the HELL out! 'Why did I that! Crap! Crap!'

I tried to stay as calm as possible, I calmed my nerves, and spoke. "You didn't have to move away" I said while removing my arm from around him, I noticed how sweaty my hands were.

I looked at Giyuu, who was facing the opposite way from me, his hair was covering any part of his face I could see. Although, I was able to see a tint of red on his face.

I looked to the ground, feeling my cheeks getting warmer. Should I say something? Then I saw Kanroji and Iguro walking over.

"Kyaaa! That was so yummy Obanai!" At that second the train had arrived.
—————-—————-• • •——————————
(At the festival)
The festival was bright, and full of people. "It's really pretty here, isn't it Giyuu?" I said, while looking at Giyuu. He nodded in response, but I could see a faint smile on his face.

As we were walking around I realized we had lost Iguro and Kanroji. "Crap! Giyuu wheres the other two!?" Giyuu looked around, "I think they ran off" "Seriously!?" I sighed and calmed myself.

"Okay...we'll just find them later then" I looked at Giyuu and saw him fidgeting with his fingers. "Are you okay?" I asked him, putting my hand on his shoulder. He jumped a bit at the sudden touch, I could see him calm down, he looked less anxious...I think?

"Yeah, sorry, just a lot of people here" He sounded anxious again, his voice a bit shaky, I could see his hands getting sweaty. "Let's go somewhere less crowded then?" I smiled at Giyuu, before taking his hand and running off to a alley way.

"Here, no people around" I looked at Giyuu who was, once again red, I was also red too, mostly my ears. I chuckled a bit at his expression. "Your so red!" I was smiling, while laughing. "W-well it is warm here" I heard Giyuu say.

"Hah, yeah sure" I paused for a second, "Giyuu" "Hm?" "Why...why do you hate crowds so much?" I asked, hoping the answer wouldn't be what I was thinking.

Giyuu stayed silent for a while, finally after a minute he responded. "People...you know, their scary." Was all he said, I decided to leave it at that. "Okay" I smiled at Giyuu, admiring him.