Ch.14

Shinazugawa Pov
I walked off, hearing the man yell a thank you in distance, I ignored his thanks and continued off to the train station.

I waited for a bit, 15 minutes maybe, the train eventually came and I got on. 'I want to see Tomioka,' I kept repeating in my head, I officially hated this town.

•Once Shinazugawa got back to the butterfly mansion•

I knocked on Kochos office door, I heard footsteps from inside the office, the door opened and I saw...no one?

I looked down and saw Kocho. 'Oh' I thought, I looked at Kocho, she had her usual cheery smile. "Ara ara~ here for Tomioka?" Kocho says, I roll my eyes. "I just came to check on him" I say, a bit of anger and irritation tied in my voice.

"Ara~ for sure~" She says. "Follow me" I follow behind Kocho, she opens a door and walks in the room. "Tomioka! You have a visitor!" I step in the room, Tomioka was sitting on his bed looking a bit bored. "Hi..." He says.

"Well! I'll leave you two be." Kocho said before heading out. I scoffed and walked over to Tomioka, he look up at me, his hair was more messy than ever. "Do you ever brush your hair" I say in a jokingly tone.

Tomioka tries to brush his fingers through his hair, his fingers getting stuck and barely going through, he sighs. "I kind of forgot to" he said, looking past me.

I chuckle a bit at his words. "How do you forget?" I say while lightly laughing, Tomioka finally looks at me, surprisingly he had a little bit of emotion on his face. He looked shocked. "What?" I ask, still chuckling a bit.

"N-nothing" Tomioka says, his voice still monotonous, except for the small stutter. "Are...are you okay?" I ask, genuinely concerned, knowing he wasn't mentally okay.

"Yes, I'm fine" He says, his voices sounding more firm than before. "You know...you don't always have to speak so formally" I say, while getting a chair to sit in. Tomioka looks at me. "I know" He says.

"This is just how I speak" "No one speaks that formally a 100% of the time you know" I look at Tomiokas messy bangs, then at his eyebags.      "Do you ever sleep?" I say joking, but also a bit worried.

Tomioka sighs, he looks at the ground, not answering me. "To...Tomioka? Are you alright?" "Yes-yeah..." I noticed his sudden change in words.

So he was speaking formally for no reason! I thought to myself, almost actually believing Tomioka speaks so formal naturally.

"Heh, you trying to sound more normal?" I chuckle at Tomioka, I see him look up at me and smile...it was barely visible, but I saw it.
I smiled, happy that I was able to let Tomioka smile once again.

I pat his shoulder, reassuring him that everythings okay. I could of swear I saw him blush, I tried looking at his face, but he quickly covered it with his hair. "A-are you blushing?" I say a bit shocked but happy.

"N-no" Tomioka says, while hiding his face in his hands. I chuckle a bit at his reaction. "You are!" I say, I tried jokingly prying his hands off his face, but ended up accidentally pushing us both off his bed. I landed on Tomioka, my hands wrapped around his wrists, almost pinning him to the ground.

I blush a lot, quickly off him, I glanced at Tomioka to see him even more red. "Tomioka-" I say in a teasing voice. Tomioka turned on his side and buried his face into his hands again.

I laugh at his actions, still on the floor, I crawl over to Tomioka, putting my face close to his ear. "You're so easily flustered" I say in a teasing tone.

"N-no Im not..." I hear him mumble out. "Haha, yeah you are" I moved back a bit giving him some space. Tomioka slowly sat up, his face still covered with his hands.

I crawled in front of Tomioka, and grabbed his wrists, pulling them away from his face. Tomioka looked speechless, his was super red. "Tomioka, you can't keep hiding your face...after all it is a pretty one" I say, a bit shocked I was able to say that with a straight face.

I then felt the heat rise to my face, realizing what I said aloud. In and attempt to keep my calm, I try to tease Tomioka. "Hm?" I say looking at Tomiokas dark blue eyes.                "To-mi-o-ka" I could see his face get even more red.

"Or should I say Giyuu?" I say in a teasing tone. "W-w-what-" Tomioka looks as if he can't figure out whats going on. "Shina...zugawa..?" My grip on Tomiokas wrists loosen, I move my face closer to Tomiokas, inches away from his.

"Sanemi, just say Sanemi" I say while smirking at Tomioka.

"And I'll call you Giyuu" I see Giyuu slowly nodd, still pretty flustered. I lett go of his wrists and back away.

"Shin-Sanemi" I blush a bit at the use of my first name. "Hm?" Tomioka looked to the side, his face still red. I laugh a bit and stand up, giving my hand to help Giyuu up. He takes my hand and stands up.

I realize how soft his hands are, I felt my thumb caressing his hand. "Sanemi?" I jump a bit. "Y-yeah?" Giyuu looks down at his hand, I quickly realize I was  still holding his hand and let go.

"We should fix the sheets on the bed" Giyuu looked towards the bed and started fixing the pillows and all. I quickly followed behind, staying silent processing what just happened in the last 15 minutes.

————-——————-• • •——————————