Ch.15

Sanemi Pov
It has been a week since I came back from Giyuus hometown, as Kocho wanted, Giyuu is now living with me.

Giyuu sleeps in my guest room, just two doors away from my bedroom. The first night Giyuu slept here, I had caught him in his bed, crying. He was still asleep, while crying, a nightmare I suppose?

I comforted him till his cryings stopped, I would never have imagined him this vulnerable...

Ever since I caught him crying in his sleep, I've always waited by his door every night, incase he has nightmares again. In this week, he had 4 nightmares, they all lasted about 7-10 minutes.

Currently, Giyuu and I are at my dining table eating shimmered salmon with daikon. (Lol Yashiros daikon legs) kocho had told me it was his favorite meal.

"Giyuu..?" Giyuu looks up from his food and looks up at me. "Hm..?" "Do...do you want to go somewhere...today?" I knew I obviously have a crush on Giyuu, but even after the whole thing that happened at the butterfly mansion (last chapter's ending) I don't think he knows.

Or feels the same.

Giyuu stays silent for a bit, thinking on what to say, after a bit he finally answers. "Okay...where do you want to go?" I completely forgot about actually knowing where to go!

"Oh- uh...I don't know? We could go to the festival? It's a bit far though." I say, quickly thinking of a place. "The festival? The one by [Village/town name]?"

"Yeah, that one" I say, a bit relieved Giyuu knew where it was. "How far is it?" "About 25 minutes I think" "oh- but isn't the festival tomorrow?" I internally panic when Giyuu mentions this.

"Oh yeah! Lets just go to the festival tomorrow then?" I nervously say.

You know what? Giyuus really anti-social, and probably hates crowds, so he might just say no. Actually he definitely will say no, hah, if on the 1% chance he says yes I'll confess my-

"Sure" My thoughts where interrupted by Giyuu agreeing to go.

Wait- agreeing!? "W-what?" "We can go to the festival" Crap! He actually agreed!? "Wait- Giyuu you don't have to go, you know since there's like hella crowds there" I say desperately.

"It's fine, Im okay with people every once in a while." "Oh haha...you are?" Giyuu just nodds, a bit confused on my response. "Are you okay? You seem...nervous?" "What- no I'm fine, don't worry."

Giyuu nodds, and standa up to wash his plate. I was still sitting on the chair, horrified at what just happened. Did he really just agree to go to the festival? And with me??

"Hey, Giyuu ima be in my room, okay?" Giyuu hums a yes, which I smile a bit at.

Giyuu Pov
On the outside I probably looked pretty calm, but really I was internally freaking out! If I wasn't so worried about hurting Sanemi's feelings I would have rejected his offer! (out of nervousness)

Once Sanemi went to his room, I sat on the floor, just thinking about what to do.

Should I cancel? No, it might hurt Sanemi, and maybe it could be fun? Maybe.
Yeah! It could be fun, and hanging out with Sanemi, just the two of us.

Wait the two of us!? Thats a bit to...alone. Should I invite Kanroji? No, Iguro would death glare me the next time he sees me. Oh, I could ask Iguro to come to, and him and Sanemi are friends so it should work out.

Yeah, I'll just ask them to come!

I got up and went over to Sanemis room, I knocked on his door. "Im gonna go to Kanrojis estate, okay?" I say, I could hear Sanemi yell a muffled "Okay!" As if his head was buried in his pillow.

——————————-• • • —————————-
Kanrojis Estate
I knocked on Kanrojis door, I heard loud footsteps coming towards the door. "KYAAA! TOMIOKA!" Kanroji happily yelled, she pulled me into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" She said, tightening her grip on the hug. "Its been a week" Kanroji let go of me. "A long week! Come in come in!" She gestured me into her estate, I took a few steps inside her estate and looked around.

It was well decorated, it had pink accents everywhere, with some light green flowers. She had a picture frame with her and Iguro on her dining table.

"I'll go make tea, you can sit anywhere you'd like!" "Oh uh...I probably won't be here to long" "huh? Oh, why not?" Kanroji tilted her head slightly. "I uhm...I just came to ask you something"

"Oh? Sure!" Kanroji walked back to me. "What do you need Tomioka?" Her voice was cheery and sweet. "Oh I was wondering if you and Iguro wanted to go to that festival, me and Sanemi are going."

Kanrojis face lit up, a big wide open smile appearing on her face. She cupped her hands around her face, and was jumping around a bit. "Of course I'll come Tomioka!"

"O-okay, and what about Iguro? Can you ask if he'll come?" Kanroji looked a bit surprised at my question, but quickly nodded. "Yeah! I can't wait!"
————-—-————-• • • ————————

 "Yeah! I can't wait!" ————-—-————-• • • ————————

They are so cute <3