Ch.6

"Ara ara~ Shinazugawa finally realized how much you care for Tomioka~"

Care? Of course I care for him. We were never friends, but I still worry for him. But now, I don't want to be  friends. I want more...

Tomioka Pov
I woke up to knocking on my door, my head was aching so much I thought it might explode.
I looked out of the small window I had in my kitchen and saw it was daytime.

The knocking got louder and continued.

'Crap! What if it's Shinazugawa! Did he tell the other pillars? Are they here to-' my worry was interrupted by, a sweet cheery voice. "Tomioka!" The cheery voice said, immediately knew who it was.

I got up, despite my headache and headed for the door. I opened the door to see a cheerful Kanroji, I smiled a bit a the presence of her.

3rd Person Pov
Kanroji, who didn't notice Tomioka (barely) smiling, had looked inside Tomiokas estate. She got distracted thinking about how bland and boring his estate looked.

'Tomiokas estate is really empty, did he never decorate it? But decorating is the best part! Oh! Maybe he didn't decorate because he was alone, nothing is fun when your alone"

"Tomioka?" Tomioka looked at Kanroji with his usal expressionless face. "We should decorate you estate! All the hashira could come!"

'All the hashira? No, that's bad! They're gonna find out about my cuttings!' Tomioka was sweating and was visibly nervous.

Kanroji quickly noticed this. 'Oh no! I completely forgot Tomioka wouldn't like that idea at all!'

"Ah! Tomioka, of course we don't have to invite all of the hashira! We could just have you, me and Kocho." Kanroji knew that Tomioka didn't have a close relationship with any of the other members.

But she really wanted to get him closer to them, but how?

"Oh, Kanroji that," Tomioka hesitated on agreeing, but he didn't want to hurt Kanroji.
"That sounds nice" Tomioka said in his usal momotone voice.

"KYAAA! TOMIOKA AGREED!" Kanroji had her hands cupped around her mouth, jumping up and down excitedly.

Tomioka Pov
I flinched a bit at the noise Kanroji was making, but quickly returned to my usal self. I sighed, and Kanroji looked at me confused. "Whats wrong Tomioka? Are you okay? Was I to loud!?" Kanroji was asking so many questions it made my brain hurt alot more than it already did.

I felt a bit dizzy, everything thing was getting blurry, I could feel I was losing balance. Kanroji quickly took not of this, and grabbed my shoulders to steady me. "Tomioka? Are you okay? Tomioka!" I almost fell over, only still standing cause of kanrojis extra support.

My senses were numb, I quickly lost consciousness.

Kanroji Pov
I could see Tomioka in the corner of my eye, I was still babbling about how excited I was to hang out with Tomioka. But then I saw he was swaying around, and looked like he was about to pass out.

I quickly grabbed Tomiokas shoulders to keep his balance. "Tomioka? Are you okay? Tomioka!" Tomioka completely lost balance, the only thing keeping him standing was me holding him.

Next thing I knew Tomioka had completely lost consciousness, fell over into my arms where I quickly clutched onto him. "Tomioka!" I grabbed Tomioka bridal style, and quickly ran to the butterfly estate.

Once I arrived the butterfly girls immediately went to get Kocho, I was on the verge of tears. Did I make him pass out? Was I stressing him? Was it me? Am I the problem?

"Kanroji?" I was quickly pulled away from my thoughts and saw Kocho walking towards me, she had her usal cheery expression. "Kocho? Kocho! Tomioka passed out!" Kocho looked at Kanrojis arms to see a unconscious Tomioka.

"Ah, well that's no good is it? Come with me let's, get Tomioka in a bed so I can examine him." Kocho looked so calm, while I was almost about to cry. I followed Kochi into one of her medical rooms, and placed Tomioka on one of the beds. "Is he okay? Did I stress him? Is this my fault?" I was asking questions frantically.

"Ah, no worries Kanroji, Tomioka just seems to have not been getting enough sleep. Not your fault at all!" I was relieved, I took a deep breath then smiled and looked at Kocho. "Okay! But he will be okay right?" I was still worried about Tomioka, I knew he never took good care of himself but never to this extent.

I thought he still slept enough and just had minir things like, not showering or brushing his teeth or not brushing his hair. (Tomioka does not stink yk) I didn't know he wasn't sleeping, he always has eyebags how did I not notice?

"Kanroji? Are you alright?" "Huh? Oh! Yes I'm completely fine!" "Okay" Kocho said, standing up. "Kanroji." I was suprised at Kocho saying my name. "It's not your fault you know? I feel guilty too, I never noticed either" Kocho seemed a bit sad, I've never seen any other emotion except happiness from her.

She felt guilty too? Kocho and Tomioka where close, so of course she would feel guilty for not noticing. I looked back and saw Kocho leaving the room, I wanted to stay with Tomioka but my crow came by saying I had a week long mission.

I left the room and quickly went to where I was assigned.

Kocho Pov
I saw Kanroji run out yelling something about having a mission, Kanrojis good, but sensitive. I didn't want to hurt her with the truth, but she really was a part of the reason why Tomioka passed out.

I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth, but that's alright. I called my crow, En, to get Shinazugawa here.

•Kochos crow is actually named En! I thought it was really cute name, considering she (canonically) tried to name Kanao fish•