Ch 10

Elenas P.O.V.

It's been weeks since I was taken and brought to the French mafia. I want to go home. To my real home. With my brothers, sisters, stepmother, and father. I'm scared of everyone here. I'm scared of my mother, stepfather, and brother. I've begged Easton to let me go these past weeks, and I get a stern no from him each time. But, I guess on a good side note, my brother has ordered everyone to be nice to me, to get me anything I desire, and to treat me like they would him. I'm basically a mafia princess here, and I'm kind of loving it. But it's not the same without my annoying siblings, and I miss my little sister, Lucy.

Easton also had a room for me in his house, so I didn't have to stay in a cold, musty dungeon. The room is pretty nice, though. It's got a queen bed covered in white covers and a whole bunch of pillows, a flat-screen TV, a couch, a white rug, a dresser with a mirror hung up above it, and the room also has its own bathroom and closet. This is the dream, or at least most teenagers would think so. But I hate it. This is his way of trying to buy my heart or show he cares. If he cared, I would be with my real family and not here with people who left me to abuse.

I'm sitting on my bed with a frown when there's a knock on my door. "Come in," I mumble.

A beautiful girl in her young teens walks in and sends me a smile before stopping a few feet away from "Hi, Elena. I'm Rosie. Mr.Easton instructed that I keep you entertained. So, I brought us some bored games to play. I thought you might like uno." I nod, and we walk to my room's small table and chairs. After two hours of playing with Rosie and talking, she eventually leaves. I'm about to go back to my bed when, out of the corner of my eye, I see a phone on the chair Rosie was just on.

My eyes widen, and I quickly grab it. I turn on the phone, and surprisingly, there's no password. I type in my dad's number and then quickly call him. After a few rings, I hear an annoyed "What?"

I sat two words. "French mafia." I quickly hang up and put the phone back when I hear footsteps near my door. I lay on my bed and looked over when the door opened.

"Excuse me, Elena." Rosie whispers "I believe I left something in here."

I raise a brow, pretending to be confused. "Go ahead and look around Rosie." she nods and quickly finds her phone before saying a quick goodbye and leaving. Once the door is closed, I smile to myself. My family is coming.

Gabriel's P.O.V.

"French Mafia." my daughter says on the other hand before hanging up. I gasp, and I quickly text the family group chat that only has me and my sons in it.

Me: Come to my office NOW

Romeo: Coming

Nico: Yes, father

Riccardo: I'm on my way

Marco: On my way

Alessandro: Okay

Antonio: ugh, fine, whatever

Lorenzo: I'm on my way, father

Thirty seconds later, my sons pile into my room one at a time. Some sit on the chairs in front of my desk, some sit on my couch, while the others stand there or lean against a wall. "I have good news." I start off with "But I also have bad news. I'm going to start with the good news first."

My sons nods, and I continue "I just received a call from a random number. It was our Elena. She told me where she was before hanging up."

"Oh my god! Then we need to-." I give Alessandro a look, and he quickly shuts up.