Ch 6

Elena's P.O.V

The teacher smiles at me. "You must be Elena Russos." Multiple people gasp when they hear my last name, but I nod at the teacher, ignoring the class.

"Well, Elena, tell us about yourself."

I roll my eyes. "My name is Elena, which you clearly know," a couple of people snicker, "and clearly, I am new. So, can I go sit down now?" I say with pure annoyance lacing my voice.

The teacher sighs but nods. "Sit where ever you would like." I walk towards the back of the classroom and sit in an empty seat next to some kid that looks bored out of his mind and next to some girl that looks emo.

"Hi." The emo girl says cheerfully, which slightly surprises me, "I'm Chloe, and that's Jared." She says, pointing to the boy next to me.

"Hey." He says with a slight nod in my direction.

"Hey. I'm..well, you know." I say, chuckling slightly.

"So, you are a Russos?" Jared asks me.

"Yep. Why? Are they popular or something?" I ask, a bit confused.

Jared laughs and then realizes I'm serious. "Um, they basically rule the school." I raise a brow as I take out a notebook and a pen. The bell rings, singling that homeroom is done and that first period is starting. The teacher, whose name I've already forgotten, stands up.

"Today, you will be writing a short story on whatever topic you would like. Miss. Russos, you don't have to do this project if you don't want t-"

I interrupt him with a slight grin. "Is it because I'm Italian? Is that why you don't think I should do this project? Kinda racist." The class erupts with laughter, and the teacher slams something down on the desk, making everyone quiet down and making me flinch slightly.

"That's enough!" He yells, "I have tried to be nice, but you make it terribly hard, Elena. Go to the principal's office now!" I stand up, grabbing my bag.

"Well," I say, smirking, "This is certainly a record." I say as I walk to the front of the class, turn, and then send a wink to everyone before leaving the classroom, saying cheerfully, "Byeee, Mr.Peterson." As the door closes, I hear the classroom erupt in laughter once again. Instead of going to the principal's office, I decided to find the library and stay there until the next period.

*Next period*

I walk into History class and see that Chloe is also in this class. She smiles at me and waves me over. "Hi, Lena! Wait, is it okay if I call you Lena??"

I smile at her. "I'm fine with that." I sit down and lay my bag on the ground when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out to see that my dad and Antonio texted me. First, I look at my dad's text.

Spermdoner💃🏻: the principal called and said that you were sent to the office during the first period but never showed up. What's that about??

Me: Nothing! Everything's fine😋

Spermdoner💃🏻: Lena. Don't lie to me. Tell me what happened.

Me: It's nothing thattt bad.

Spermdoner💃🏻: Elena

Me: Okay, okay.. Ig I was a bit too sassy, and the teacher didn't like that. He sent me to the office, but I didn't want to go so I went to the library during the rest of the period...I'm sorry. Do you hate me?

Spermdoner💃🏻: Of course, I don't hate you, baby, but you can't do that. We will have a talk once you get home.

Me: okay..

We survivedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara