Ch 7

Elena's P.O.V.

I sit down across from Antonio at Texas Roadhouse. He sends me a small smile as I look down at the menu "I-Is it okay if I get the Mac and Cheese kids m-meal?" I ask, stuttering slightly.

Antonio frowns when he hears me stutter but then smiles "Of course, bambina (baby). Get whatever you want."

I smile "S-So I can also get a s-strawberry lemonade too?"

Antonio smiles "Of course."

The waiter walks over to the table and smiles at both of us "Hi. I'm Elise and I will be your server today. What can I get you to drink?"

"C-Can I get a strawberry lemonade?"

Elise writes it down and then looks at Antonio "And you?"

"Can I get a Diet Coke?" Elise mumbles a 'of course' as she writes it down.

"Are you both ready to order or do you need a minute?"

"We are ready." Antonio says.

"Great." Elise turns to me "What can I get you?"

"C-Can I get a kids Mac and Cheese with f-fries?"

"Of course." Elise smiles as she writes it down and then turns to Antonio.

"Can I get the pork sandwich with fries and mash potatoes?"

Elise nods and writes it down "I will have your drinks out to you in a jiffy." We both says thanks and then she walks away.

"So, you made a friend?" Antonio asks me.

I nod "Her name is Chloe."

Antonio smiles as he pulls out his phone. I hear a click and then flash goes off meaning he's taken a picture of me. I glare at him but he only smirks.

Family groupchat😁

Antonio:

Dad🤓: Awww la mia bambina (my little girl) looks adorable

Soph🦋: I think y'all are forgetting me Alessandro are still in school so stop blowing up our phones!!

Nico🥱: k

*Nico removed Soph🦋 and The younger twin🤫*

I burst out laughing and Elena looks up at me from her drink "What are you laughing at?"

"Look at the groupchat luv."

Elena pulls out her phone and reads through the texts. She starts to type on her phone and then my phone dings.

*Lena💕 added Soph🦋 and The younger twin🤫*

Lena💕: Y'all are meanies😒