Ch3

Alessandro pulls into the mall, and I frown. He turns and looks at me "What's wrong poccolo? (Little one)"

"I just.. don't like malls," I mumbled.

"I know. I'm sorry."

I nod as I get out of the car with Alessandro and Antonio. In the other car, Riccardo and Romeo get off the car. Riccardo opens the door to the back seat and unbuckles Lucy from her car seat and picks her up placing her on his hip.

"Me and Riccardo will be taking Elena shopping, and Alessandro and Antonio will be taking Lucy shopping," Romeo says as he hands Alessandro Lucy.

"Meet us in the food court at around 12 ish," Alessandro says as they walk into the mall.

"Come on, principessa (princess)," Romeo says. I mumble something under my breath as I walk into the mall with them. We walk into old navy "What's your size?"

"Extra small." Romeo nods, and both of my brothers start looking through clothes.

Riccardo holds out a green short sleeve crop top, and I slowly shake my head no. Honestly, I would love to wear it, but it would show off a lot of my scars, and no one can know about them. He puts it back and then finds a longer T-shirt that's got different shades of blue. I nod, and he puts it into the cart.

After a long time in old navy, we come out with multiple t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, ripped jeans, regular jeans, leggings, sweatpants, and sweatshirts "So, where next?" Riccardo asks.

I shrug at the same time that Romeo does. We walk past Victories Secrets, and both of my brothers stop walking, making me run into the back of Riccardo, but he quickly turns around and grabs my wrist to stop me from falling "Sorry." He mumbles.

"Um, you wanna grab some undergarments in here, Elena?" Romeo says. I slowly nod, with a blush starting to spread as the three of us walk into the store. Romeo grabs a cart "Get whatever you want, sorellina (little sister)." I nod as I throw some bras and underwear into the cart after a while there were at least 10 bras and like 25 underwear.

I walk with my brothers to the checkout counter when Riccardo's phone starts ringing "I've gotta get this." He says as he glances at the caller id. He steps out of line, and Romeo starts putting everything from the cart onto the counter for the employee to scan.

"Che cazzo vuoi dire che é scappato?! (What the fuck do you mean he escaped?!)." I hear Riccardo whisper-yell in Italian into his phone. He pauses to hear what the other person says, and then his expression turns dark "Non mi interessa. Trovalo o giuro su dio che ti ucciderò (I don't care. Find them or I swear to god I will kill you.)" he whisper-yells into the phone before hanging up and coming back to the checkout counter.

"Sorry, sorellina (baby sis/sister), I had to take a business call."

I nod my head as I go to grab the victorious Secrets bag, but Romeo beats me to it and gives me a small smile as he hands over his card to the employee. She swipes it and then hands the card back with a receipt. We walk out of the store and start walking around to figure out where to go next.

We end up going into American Eagle. We walk to the girl's side of the store and start looking through clothing. I pull out a sweatshirt that has the American Eagles logo on it. I set it into the cart when Riccardo holds up a long sleeve shirt that's got some sort of design on it. I nod my head, and he puts it into the cart. My brothers catch on fast to my style.

After a long and painful clothes and shoe shopping, we finally sit down at the food court, waiting for my other brothers and Lucy. Alessandro and Antonio start walking toward us, and Lucy lets go of Antonio's hand and runs to me "Sissy!" She yells, and she runs into my arms.