Chapter 21

Sky's POV

                Laying in bed with P'Phayu as we all agreed on the arrangement as I was still shocked and unsure of what Rain meant that he was the one going to punish P'Pai, as I had forgotten that Phayu was kissing all over me as he stopped and tried pulling me out of my thoughts.
              "Babe?" I heard as I finally was broken away from my thoughts as I looked up at P'Phayu with a worried expression on his face as I had slightly sat up with P'Phayu leaning away just a bit.
              "What's wrong babe?" He asked as I shook my head.
                "I still can't figure out what Rain really meant earlier today at dinner." I said as he looked at me a bit confused.
                "What do you mean?"
                  "Rain said that he wanted P'Pai tonight cause he wanted to punish him." I said and P'Phayu looked a bit dumbfounded.
                 "Wait, hold up. Rain punish Prapai. That's absurd." He said as I know how he feels but I know that I can't really believe it either.
                 "I know what he told me. I'm not making it up." I said as I got up from the bed.
                 "Where are you going?" P'Phayu asked as I had turned to him.
                "I'm going to go see. It's driving me crazy to even think about Rain doing such a thing." I said as I opened the door and made my way to P'Pai's and Rain's bedroom before I was stopped midway.
                "But, babe. Wasn't you the one that made the rule about not watching each other do the deed?" He asked as I know on what I said but I had to see for myself to confirm my suspicions.
               "I know, but I really need to make sure. I promise just to take a small peak and leave." I said as he only shook his head as he knew that he couldn't win over me as I continued making my way over to the door with P'Phayu falling behind as we both stopped behind the door as we heard loud moans coming from behind the door.
                "Uhh…Rain…I..I'm sorry but I'd didn't like how he was so close to you…uh.." the noise got louder as the moans got even louder even to fill the halls.
              "Uh…I'm not punishing you for that…uh…I'm punishing you for being rude to me…uh…" I heard Rain from the other side as I was stunned a bit as I couldn't take it anymore as I lifted my hand a bit to open the door but was stopped.
            "You sure you wanna do this? What if it upsets one of them?" P'Phayu said but I just had to see it for myself as I had twisted the doorknob as I had slightly peak in as I had saw Rain pounding P'Pai from behind. I was a bit stunned and wasn't watching what I was doing as my hand slipped and the door open even wider as I had stumbled in by accident as Rain had stopped to both P'Pai and Rain staring at me as my face grew red as I saw a look on Rain's face that I've never seen before.
               "I, uh I'll go. I'm sorry for interrupting." I said as P'Phayu and I had turned to leave as I heard a demand from Rain that I'd never expect to hear.
              "Don't. Stand right there and don't move." He said as I froze in my tracks unable to move.
              "Looks like we have a few peakers. What kind of punishment does that deserve, hmm?" I heard as I had slightly turned around facing Rain and P'Pai as they both had already gotten up from the bed as both P'Pai and Rain both looked at each other with very uncertain smiles on their faces and Rain made his way to me and P'Pai walked his way over to P'Phayu.
               "R…Rain…w.. what's gotten into you? This is a side I've never seen before?" I managed to say with a slight shaky voice as P'Pai had turned to look towards me.
              "He's literally a beat. Maybe, why don't you try it? Hmm?" P'Pai said with a grin as he turned his attention back to P'Phayu.
             Rain had grabbed my chin, lifting it up, looking me in the eyes, as I've never seen that look in his eyes before, as he smiled at me.
             "Don't worry babe, I'll take care of you." He said before pushing me down slightly onto the bed before kissing me as I couldn't help that my heart was beating fast seeing Rain like this as I had eventually gave in throwing my arms around his neck deepening the kiss as I felt a slight movement on the bed as Rain and I broke away to seeing P'Pai and P'Phayu on the other side of the bed making out.
             "That's so hot." Rain said as his erection got even harder as he looked back down at me taking off the rest of the clothes that I had on from my somewhat of a make out session earlier with P'Phayu as Rain had lowered himself grabbing a hold of my now harden dick as he shoved it in his mouth completely as I could feel my toes curl as P'Pai had came over towards Rain and I as P'Pai had leaned in kissing me soon having P'Phayu kissing and rubbing all up on P'Pai from behind.
              Soon, the room was filled with moans and heaving as the four of us was making out and sucking on each others dicks to Rain fucking me in the ass, P'Phayu was balls deep in my mouth to P'Pai fucking Phayu from behind.
             The room suddenly got really hot and steamy as every literally took turns fucking each other as we soon got to our climaxes, to everyone laying out on the bed next to each other trying to catch our breaths as the four of us took turns kissing each other of the foreheads.
               "I don't know about you guys, but that was the hottest thing. And we should totally do it again." P'Pai had said as Rain giggled and agreed as I was still a bit stunned by what just happened.
              "To be honest, I'm still trying to process what just happened. Like, how did we end up doing a 4sum?" I said as Phayu didn't seem as stunned as me but actually agreed to P'Pai and Rain.
             "Babe, all 4 of us are literally dating each other. It was bound to happen sooner or later." P'Pai said as he leaned over to kiss my forehead as the other two followed and kissed my forehead as well.
             "We love you silly. We can still have one on one time as well, but it's nice for the four of us to do something like this together. I feel like it brings the 4 of us closer together." Rain said as he's really is starting to sound more mature as he gets older as I smiled and nodded.
               "My baby is getting wider." I said as the 3 looked at me confused.
               "You mean our baby?" P'Pai and P'Phayu said as I had just chuckled a bit.
               "Mmm. OUR baby really is getting wiser. This is really a whole new feeling and to be honest, I don't feel so afraid anymore because it's the 3 of you." I said as the 3 of them smiled as we all hugged each other in like a group hug kissing each other foreheads and giggling with each other.
            "I really love you guys." I said as they smiled widely at me.
             "And we really love you too." P'Pai said as Rain then happily chimed in.
              "I LOVE US!" He said as we all just laughed at him and he went back to his whining self.
             "There you 3 go teasing me again!" He said as we just kissed all over his face and ruffled his hair.
               "You 3 always do this to me!" He whined even more as I gave him a confused look.
              "What happened to that Rain that was acting like an animal earlier?" I said as the other laughed and agreed and those eyes of his went dark again.
              "You really wanna find out?" He said as P'Pai, P'Phayu and I looked at each other before trying to run off as he blocked our way of leaving.
                "You 3 ate going anywhere that easily. You've done woken him up and now he's hungry." He said as he launched at me first while I dodged him then he went after P'Pai and caught him as he started kissing him then nibbling his ears.
              We went at it like this for awhile before the 4 of us made love again as we all then just decided to lay down and and enjoy each other's company while talking.
            I don't know on how lucky I am to being able to have the 3 most amazing guys in my life, but I'll never change it for the world. I love them with all my heart and hope that we stay like this forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's The End!

Sad to see this story end. 🥺

But good news!!

Sometime this weekend, 2 new stories will be updated and published!!

Secrets of Boy band, Weather Boys
And My Pretty Prince!!

I'll keep you guys updated with updates on them soon!!