Chapter 7

Rain's POV

        It's Friday finally, and Sky and I are finishing up packing while P'Phayu and P'Pai are here helping.
     "You guys can finish up with whatever you guys are packing, the moving company should be here soon to start loading everything and moving it to our place. Seems like you guys got a lot packed the past few days." P'Pai said as he was helping moving some of the bigger boxes along with P'Phayu.
      "Rain has done most of it cause he's been too excited about moving into y'all's place. Seems like he's more excited to be with P'Phayu instead of me." Sky said as he had continued to pack things into the box he was working on as I had stopped what I was doing before running over to hug him.
       "That's not true! I love being with you. I just think that it's going to be really exciting for all of us to be living together. I'm sure it'll never be boring!" I said as he just slightly pushed me away as he flicked me on the head.
     "Ouch!" I said lifting my hand to rub where he flicked me.
      "I'm joking with you. In case you couldn't tell that I was being sarcastic. Go mess with P'Phayu while I finish packing up. You're only in my way." He said as I just pouted and ran over to Phayu throwing my hands around him.
      "Sky's being mean, P'Phayu." He just giggled shook his head as he kissed me on the spot where Sky had flicked me.
      "He's right though. The moving guys will be here soon, you guys need to finish up packing before we can even leave." He said as I lowered my arms backing up a bit.
     "You're on his side?" I pouted more before going back over to my box to finish packing.
    "You two will pay for this!" I said as I heard Prapai from the side giggling before going over to Sky to help him finish up before taking the box and pilling it up with the rest of them.
     "I'm going have to deal with y'all's 3 attitudes now aren't I?" He said as I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not as P'Phayu had came over grabbing my box to sit with the others.
     "It was your idea, so deal with it." I heard Sky say from the side as we heard a knock on the door as Prapai walked over opening the door to the moving company guys to come in.
      "Right on time." Prapai said as he welcomed them in.
      "You guys wanna show them what all is going? Phayu and I will grab y'all's bags with y'all's clothes in it and put them in the car while we wait on you. Okay?" He said with a nod as he started grabbing our bags alone with P'Phayu and walking out the door.
      "This is it Sky, you sure this is okay? There isn't any going back now." I said as Sky smiled while wrapping his arms around me.
     "I'm sure. Being around the people you love in one house is what happiness is, isn't? Besides, it'll be nice to finally get out of this small apartment. I'm just sorry it took so long for us to leave." He said as I smiled shaking my head before pulling him into a tight hug.
     "It's okay, we're all together now and finally moving somewhere bigger. I'm more than happy." I said pulling away as he lifted his hand to caress my face.
      "Let's go to our new home." He said as I nodded as he took my hand after we told the moving company what all went, we had met P'Phayu and P'Pai down by the cars as they were waiting on us.
      "You two ready to go?" Prapai asked as Sky and I looked at each other then back to P'Pai and P'Phayu we nodded with a smile as Prapai opened the door for Sky and P'Phayu had walked me to mine as we pulled out and headed off home.