Chapter 19

Back from Vacation

           The 4 of them finally returned home from vacation as they had all agreed that they could take turns sleeping in each other's rooms instead of the original sleeping arrangements that were made.
          "So, who wanna bunk with who?" Prapai asked the 3 of them as they all looked at each other before Phayu chimed in.
           "Since the old arrangement was squashed, how about making a schedule or a chart of who gets to sleep with who and on what nights?" He said as they all looked at each other then nodded in agreement.
              "What a good idea!" Rain said as he rummaged through whatever and found a big enough paper to draw up a chart as he looked at the 3 of them.
             "So, who wants to bunk with who first?" He said as Sky was the first one to speak up.
             "I want Rain on Saturday and Sundays." He said as Phayu and Prapai looked over at Sky.
                "That's not fair. Then that leaves 5 days for us to decide who gets who." Prapai said with his arms crossed as Rain just giggled.
                "But Sky's my husband. It's only fair to get me 2 nights a week." Rain had agreed as Prapai just crossed his arms and pouted.
              "You don't want 2 nights a week with your husband?" Phayu asked as he looked towards Prapai with his arms crossed with a pouty face as Prapai had wrapped his arms around Phayu ruffling his hair.
              "I didn't say that babe." Prapai said as Phayu just slightly pushed Prapai away.
              "Sounded like it." Phayu said as Rain had enough of everyone's whining as he stopped doing what he was doing and and looked at the 3.
              "How about this. Within the week we write on who sleeps with who on whatever days we agree on and weekends will be free will as long as all parties agree." Rain said as the 3 looked at him confused as at how smart he's actually being with this whole situation as they all hugged him the ruffled his hair as he got annoyed and pushing them away.
               "Look how smart our Rain has gotten." Prapai said as it just made Rain seemed more irritated.
               "Anyways, since it seems like y'all agree, I'll sleep with Sky 2 nights a week say Tuesdays and Thursdays?" As the 3 of them looked at each then back at Rain.
              "Yeah, sure that could work." Sky said as the other 2 agreed.
               "Then Mondays and Wednesdays Prapai and Sky and Phayu and I." Rain said as They all 3 agreed.
               "Then Phayu and Sky and Prapai and I on Friday's and Sunday's. And Saturday will be our free will day and choose who sleeps with who or just go with the flow?" Rain said as the 3 of course all agreed.
           "And if need be, each Saturday if Phayu and Sky or Prapai and I want to sleep together then we can alternate on that day." Rain said as he had finished writing it down while adding a little side note before handing the drawing to Sky as Phayu and Prapai had looked over Sky's shoulder reading it as well before looking up at Rain.
             "What do you mean on Saturdays, if we wanted, we could just all sleep together?" Sky asked as Rain gave a cheeky smile before kissing the 3 of their cheeks.
            "Exactly what it means." He said with a grin before skipping off upstairs as the 3 of them just looked at each other as Prapai had threw his arms around Sky and Phayu.
            "I'm loving how cheeky that boy can be." He said before kissing their cheeks.
             "And I'm totally okay for the 4 of us sleeping together once in awhile. It'll definitely be nice. I definitely need to look for a bigger bed for when that day comes." He said as he took had walked off leaving Sky and Phayu alone as the 2 looked at each other.
               "I…I suppose that we could all sleep together." Sky said as Phayu just smiled slightly ruffling his hair before leaning in and kissing his forehead.
               "It's okay babe, no rush. We wouldn't force you too if you didn't want to. You still have time to think about it. Right now let's go unpack, we have work tomorrow." Phayu said before smiling and walking away to go unpack as Sky didn't pressure about it as he took walked off to go unpack as they all have to get ready to go back to their work lifestyles again.