Chapter 20

Prapai's POV

             It's the first Saturday as the 4 of us decided to go out on a date as we all picked the restaurant that we all liked going to as Rain was being all lovey dovey with Phayu and Sky as I sat in my seat being all pouty.
            "Y'all 3 just enjoying each other's company, what about me?" I asked as the 3 of them stopped and looked over at me before looking back over to each other then smiled as the 3 of them gotten up and came over to my side of the table as the 3 of them started hugging me and kissing me.
            "Awe, well no one told you to sit all alone on this side of the table, come join us in the booth." Rain said as the other 2 agreed as I looked at the 3 of them.
            "But, how are we going to have room to eat with all of us bunched up in the booth?" I asked as they just looked at me confused.
              "Awe, come on. We'll have plenty of room. You got the biggest table in the restaurant. And you're worried about room? I wouldmt mind being all bunched up and feeding each other." Rain said with a cheeky smile as he grabbed my hand pulling me up from my chair as he grabbed Sky's with Sky grabbing Phayu's as Rain led us to the booth part of the table motioning us to sit.
            "Y'all can sit how y'all want but I want outside of the table." Rain said as I looked over at Sky and Phayu as they just shrugged their shoulders as Phayu got in first followed by Sky then me then Rain.
             "Have y'all decided on what y'all wanted to eat?" Rain said as he was the one holding the menu as he was the one who seemed like he wanted to order for the 4 of us.
            "Awe, look at our baby being all grown." I said as the other just agreed as the 3 of us reached to caress Rain's head for him to pushing the 3 of us off.
            "Y'all are always like this. Always babying me. I'm not a baby. I'm capable of ordering for the 4 of us!" He said with confidence as he went back looking at the menu before our waiter had came over to the table to take our order but it seems he was being a bit too friendly with Rain.
           "What can I get for y'all?" He said looking over at Rain with a smile that I didn't like.
          "Hmm, Sky doesn't like noodles, so I'm going to order a rice dish." He said looking up at the waiter with a smile on his face.
          "What's the best rice dish here?"  Rain asked as the waiter had bent down actually kind of close to Rain as I didn't know what took over me as I had grabbed the menu from Rain to Rain turning towards me looking kind of mad.
              "P'PAI!" He kind of yelled as he seemed kind of sad as the waiter stood there looking kind of dumbfounded.
           "What's wrong with you?" Rain asked as he then gotten up from the table as he Rain off as I looked over at Sky and Phayu.
          "I'm sorry. I just didn't like on how close the waiter was too Rain that I guess that I didn't think before I acted and now it seems like Rain is mad at me." I said as Phayu had just lifted his hand on my shoulder comforting me.
          "It's okay, I understand. I probably would of done the same thing." He said as I had looked over at Sky as he just hugged me.
          "You already know how I am when it comes to my men. If you wouldn't have done it, I probably would have." He said as he pulled away from the hug as he smiled.
          "Let me go talk to him." Sky said as he took off after Rain as Phayu had just pulled me into a hug caressing my hair.
          "It's okay, babe. I'm sure Sky can get him to calm down. Until then, let's just order some food and wait for them to come back. Hmm?" He said as he pulled away giving me a smile as I had nodded as Phayu took the menu to order as we waited for Sky and Rain to come back.

Rain's POV

            Standing outside as I soon felt a hand on my shoulder as I had turned to see Sky as my smile slightly dropped as I was kind of hoping it was P'Pai instead.
           "Rain…you okay?" He said as I had just nodded and hugged him as he caressed my head.
           "Why was P'Pai so angry for?" I said as I pulled away from the hug as Sky had lifted his hand to wipe away what little bit of tears that I had.
           "He wasn't angry at you. He was jealous at how friendly the waiter was with you and how close he was to you." He said as I looked at him confused.
         "Jealous? P'Pai was jealous over me? That's impossible." I said as Sky just chuckled as he flicked my forehead.
         "We're all 4 dating each other, of course he's jealous of you. A matter of fact, if he didn't do anything then I or P'Phayu would have." He said as he reached for my hand before looking at me in my eyes.
           "You can't say that you wouldn't of been jealous if someone tried flirting with me l, P'Phayu or even P'Pai." He said as I had pulled my hand away looking away crossing my arms.
            "I would not of been jealous over y'all." I said as he just chuckled before turning me back around to face him again.
            "You're lying right through your teeth. Phayu used to tell me how much of jealousy person you used to be over him, and I've witnessed it in person. You can not tell me that if someone flirted with P'Pai that you wouldn't get jealous." He said as I knew that he was right but I'm not going to admit it as I had just smacked my lips.
          "Fine, whatever. But, I want P'Pai tonight. To punish him for what he did today." I said as Sky looked at me confused.
          "You punish him? Don't you mean him punish you?" He said as I smiled shaking my head.
            "No, I'll be the one punishing him." I said as I had walked passed Sky walking back into the restaurant back over to our table leaving behind what looked like a very confused Sky as it seems like he isn't able to process the whole thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a very late update. I've been dealing with a lot of things at home, so I got discouraged to write.

I also got sick, so I'm trying my best to get better.

Also, the story, "Secrets of Boy Band, Weather Boys" will be updated and published soon. I'll let y'all know when.

Also, question.

Do y'all know if there is a Boys Over Flowers of Love in the Air, and if so where can I find it?

If not, would you guys want one?