Chapter 4

Sky's POV

       I was sitting on one of the swings, crying my eyes out about the whole situation.
      "How could Rain do something like this to me?" I thought to myself as I had felt some hands on my shoulders as it startled me a bit, thinking it was Rain, I had jumped up with a smile on my face, to the smile fading once I saw that it P'Pai instead.
      "You was probably thinking that it was Rain?" He said as I had just rolled my eyes, sitting back down on the swing as he had followed suit sitting down in the swing next to me.
      "What's it to you?" I asked as he just shook his head then looked over at me.
       "You know, Rain is really hurt right now?" He asked as I had looked over at him with an "what's it to you" look.
      "And what about me? Like I'm not? While you three out here scheming this stupid stipulation behind my back?" I said as he had gotten up from the swing, walking over as he had lifted his hand to wipe the tears from my face and then dropped them back to my hands holding them.
      "We weren't scheming anything. I was just as hurt as you when Phayu had told me about him and Rain." He said as I looked at him dumbfounded.
      "Are you sure? You don't seem like it."
       He chuckled before lifting his hand back to my cheek caressing it, "I was. But he did make some sense when he said that I still had feelings for you. So, it caught my attention." He said as I was confused.
       "But it's wrong, how can you love two people at once?"
       "Babe, there is literally all types of forms of relationships, including loving more than one person. It's not wrong at all as long as all parties are okay with it." I shook my head as I'm still not wanting to believe anything he says.
     "How is loving two people okay? It could lead to jealousy, fights, and other feelings and unwanted emotions."
      He only shook his head, "Only if one party pays more attention to one person and not the other. It's an effort in all parties. You and Rain can stay together, but Rain can be with Phayu too. And if you want, we can be together too. So we all can be happy."
     Still trying to comprehend everything, "Just one question. How do you feel about me? Do you still have feelings for me deep down? Or often think about me?" He asked as I had started to think with my heart instead of my head, and indeed, there is still Prapai still lodged into my heart but I'm still not sure about the whole situation.
      "Look at me," he said as I had looked at him in the eyes.
         "It won't hurt to try, and if it's too much for you, then, maybe we all can talk and work something out? Hmm?" He said with that smile that always made my heart skip a beat as I thought that maybe, it couldn't be so bad.
        He had got up, not letting go of my hand, still smiling, "Come, we can go to your place and talk more. Phayu had Picked up Rain because he was so upset and took him back to our place for the night. So, maybe I could crash at your place?" He said with that cheeky ass smile of his as I had gotten up from the swing and slapped his chest before rolling my eyes has we had walked off back to mine and Rain's place.

       Getting to our place as I had welcomed P'Pai in, as he just walked in like owned the place before shutting the door behind him and pinning me up against the wall.
        "P…P'Pai…w..what are you doing? I thought that we were supposed to talk?" I said as he just grinned looking at me with the same lustful eyes he's given me before.
       "You know me, less talking and more with expressing myself." He said as he leaned in and kissed me but I had managed to push him away giving him a certain look that confused him.
       "Didn't you say that you still had feelings for me?" He asked looking into my eyes with those puppy dog pout eyes that had always made me weak as my heart started to pound in my chest.
      "Y..yeah, but that doesn't mean it makes it okay for us too.." I didn't finish as he lifted his hand to my lips to quiet me as he just leaned in kissing me again before pulling away himself this time.
      "Why isn't it? That's how open relationships work. Both parties are allowed to make love with their said partner if all parties are okay with it. I'm okay with Rain and Phayu since I've had my time with Phayu already. Now I can spend some time with you. You said that you was okay with trying, right?" He said still giving me those puppy dog eyes and his cheeky ass smile as I had rolled my eyes then grabbed him by the neck pulling him in kissing him.
       Soon both our lips were swollen as P'Pai had quickly took off his shirt as I had reached for mine also taking it off as he then leaned in kissing me again then leaving my lips to my neck the my torso leaving bruised marks down my body as he had gotten on his knees, unbuckling my pants and pulling them down along with my underwear to my ankles as he grabbed my aroused dick before looking up at me before he then shoved the whole thing in his mouth.
      "P'Pai…" I moaned as I had reached for his hair, tugging on it a bit as I had soon cummed in his mouth with him looking up at me and swallowing every bit in his mouth before getting up with a huge smile on his face.
      "God….how I've missed you moaning my name.." he said as he quickly reached for his pants, unbuttoning them as he dropped his pants and underwear to his knees, as he had picked me up, tossing my pants and underwear aside as I had wrapped my legs around him as he shoved his huge dick in me as I had threw my head back at his size as it's been almost 2 years since I've felt him inside me as he groaned.
     "Fuck…babe you're so tight." He said as he had slowly started trusting in me as he leaned in kissing and nibbling on my ears as he soon started to pick up the pace.
      "Fuck…" I groaned out as have held on tight to P'Pai's back slowly digging my nails into his back as he had gotten faster and deeper with each thrust.
      "You're as fucking sexy as I remember." He said as he had gotten faster as he soon had cummed all in me as he had leaned in kissing me as he had lowered me with my feet touching the floor but not for long as he had picked me up bridal style, still nude as he walked me over to the couch laying me down as he then laid down beside me as he had placed his arm under my head pulling me in close cuddling me.
       "I've missed you so much, you have no idea." He said before leaning down kissing my forehead, but I had leaned up and looked at him.
      "What about, P'Phayu?" He smiled as he pushed my hair behind my ear the caressing my face.
      "I still love Phayu. But, there's things that he can't replace, and that's those feelings and emotions that I feel when I'm with you." He smiled.
       "I'm sure as time goes on, you will understand on how you are with Rain, and how you are with me and understand that there's certain feelings and emotions that each of us can give you, in different ways and learn to be able to love us both while being able to accept both of love for you." He said before leaning up and kissing me gently on the lips.
     "Let Rain and I, love you in our own way and then go from there. I'm sure you'll understand one day." He smiled as he gently pulled me down to cuddle again holding me tightly.
     "Let's get some sleep, I'll drop you off at work, and at lunch, all 4 of us can grab a bit to eat and talk more." He said as I had nodded not even thinking that he noticed or not as I was really tired as I could feel my eyes go heavy, instantly falling asleep.