Chapter 15

Phayu's POV

      Finally getting back to the villa, Sky had stopped me as I looked at him a bit confused.
      "So, you wanna tell me what exactly you meant?"
      "About what?"
       "Stop acting, you know damn well what I'm talking about? When you said it wasn't a mistake?"
       He sighed then rolled his eyes, "Because to me, it wasn't a mistake. I know we should have talked to Rain and Prapai first, but what I felt wasn't a mistake." I said as he still looked at me confused.
       "How do you really feel about me?"
        I sighed as I sat down on the couch grabbing his hand as I had pulled him closer to make him sit on my lap as I could feel him tense up a bit.
        "I don't really know for sure, I've been trying to figure that out." I said as he looked away, not looking at me.
       "I think you're really attractive, you're cute yet feisty. I find it appealing." I said as he only looked at me from the side as I noticed his ears turning red.
       I gently grabbed his face to make him look at me, "How do you feel?"
       Unable to move as I had a hold of his chin, his ears got even more read as he was avoiding eye contact, "Look me in the eyes." I said as he finally looked at me.
       "I..I don't know. We haven't really spent much time together." He said as I nodded in understanding.
       "I understand." I said but he quickly turned his body a bit facing me.
        "But, you are really handsome." He said as his face went red again.
        "Then, how about this? Let's try spending some time together and we can go from there. Hmm? We can even talk to Prapai and Rain." I said as he quickly got up from my lap as I had gotten up as well, as I had slightly put my hand in his, taking my other hand making him face me again.
        "What about Rain? He looked really hurt earlier." He said as I had started to rub my thumb on his cheek.
        "I'm sure that he'll understand." I said with a smile and slight nod to assure him that it'll be okay.

Rain's POV

         Laughing and giggling on P'Pai's back still as he had opened the door as we were caught off guard with P'Phayu's arms wrapped around Sky as I had jumped down from P'Pai's back looking a bit shocked as the two was flustered and quickly parted from each other.
       "I uh we were…" P'Phayu began stuttering a bit as Sky's face was completely flushed as he didn't look at me or P'Pai once.
       "P'Phayu..Sky..?" I didn't even complete the sentence as I was then in even more shock as Sky was the one grabbing P'Phayu's hand as P'Phayu had looked down at their hands together and back up at Sky before looking back at me and P'Pai.
       "We decided to take things slow to get to know our feelings a bit more." Sky said as I was stunned before turning to look over at P'Pai smiling before grabbing his hand as well.
       "P'Pai and I actually talked and agreed on the same thing." I said as P'Pai had lifted my hand kissing the back of it before turning back to face Sky and P'Phayu.
       "So does this mean, that we're all dating each other now?" I asked as I had looked back at the 3 of them as they looked at each other before looking at me again and nodding.
     "Mmm." They all said as I had smiled brightly before running up to P'Phayu as I had jumped to hug him as he was grabbing me as I heard someone clearing their throat.
      "Don't I get any hugs?" I heard as I broke away from the hug as I turned to Seeing Sky as I had lifted an arm for him to join as I heard a slight whine from behind.
       "I want hugs too!" I heard as I had then felt another pair of arms wrapped around the 3 of us.
      "I love you guys!"
        "We love you too!" They replied back as Sky was the first one to break the hug and the rest of us followed.
        "So, we have one more day of fun. We are going to get along this time right?" P'Pai said as us 3 looked at each then back at him.
       "Definitely." I said with a smile as the 3 of them ruffled my hair as I had pushed their hands away.
       "Hey, what the heck is this with the 3 of you ganging up on me?" I said with my arms crossed as they had just looked at each other before laughing.
       I lowered my arms, "That's not fair!" I whined.
       "I want a room for myself." I said as I had walked past them but not with them 3 pulling me by the collar of my shirt.
       "Uh, no can do. There's only 2 rooms." P'Phayu said as I had pushed them away.
       "Y'all stretching my shirt. Y'all gone owe me a new one." I said with my arms crossed  as P'Pai had put his arms around my waists looking at me then at Sky and P'Phayu.
       "Do you mind if I can be with Rain tonight?" P'Pai asked as Sky and P'Phayu looked at each other then back at us.
      "I mean.." P'Phayu said before lifting his hands to Sky's waists smiling at him.
       "I don't mind. What about the two of you?" He said as he turned to look at me as Sky and I looked at each other with blushed red faces.
         "I…I suppose.." Sky said as P'Phayu smiled widely picking him up bridal style as he had took off to their room as I had waved bye to the two of them as I had turned to P'Pai.
       "There's no saving him." I said with a chuckle as I was caught by surprise with P'Pai lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder before smacking my butt.
      "You aren't either." He said as he then walked off to his room for the night as it was getting slightly late and we had a full day ahead of us tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------

Awe, they were able to work things out!

I won't be able to update again for another few days!!