Chapter 2

Rain's POV

         Laying in bed curled up to P'Phayu as we both were laying in bed at the hotel that we was in as he was playing with my hair as we had just got done having sex.
      "P'Phayu?" I said as he just continued playing with my hair.
      "Hmmm?" He said as I sat up in bed as he followed looking at me a bit confused.
      "What is it, Rain?" I had sighed before looking up at him.
      "Do you think what we're doing is wrong? Cheating is what got us here in the first place." I said as he had wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tight.
       "It is wrong." He said before pulling away and looking into my eyes.
        "But we both still have feelings for each other. Isn't it wrong to just ignore those?" He said as I had nodded to agree but then shook my head.
      "Maybe we should stop. Sky confronted me today and it seems like he has caught on." I said as he looked at me a bit shocked.
      "Already? It's only been a couple of months. How did he catch on so quick?"
      "He's very smart. Smarter than me. I should have known that he would catch on eventually." I said as he had just lifted his hand to flick me on the head.
     "Ouch! Really? You still haven't changed." I whined as I had lifted my hand to soothe the pain.
      "You're smart too. In a unique way, but you're still smart." I had turned, giving him a 'yeah okay' look as he had wrapped his arms around me again.
        "What should we do then? Sky has already caught on. And not too long, P'Pai will too." I said as I began to worry and start to feel bad for Sky. I still love Sky with all my heart, but I can't forget P'Phayu either. There's just something about him, that I feel like I still need him in my life.
       Pulling away from holding me to looking me in the eyes again, "How about I make a stipulation?" He said and I looked at him confused.
      "What do you mean, P'Phayu?"
       He gently grabbed me by the face and gave me a small smile.
       "We can ask Sky and Prapai about being in an open relationship. So we don't have to sneak around. You can stay with Sky and me, and I can be with you and Prapai. And if they want, they can date each other too." I was still a bit confused.
      "An open relationship? Is that even a thing?" I asked in confusion as P'Phayu just chuckled at me.
      "There's all kinds of forms of relationships, babe." I nodded in somewhat of understanding but quickly shook my head.
      "I can't ask Sky that. The situations he's been in before, what makes you think that he'll agree?"
     He smiled and rubbed his thumbs across my cheek, "I know it'll be tough for Sky to accept, that's why we have to ease him into it. As for Prapai, I think that he'll instantly agree considering Sky was the first person to stop being a playboy. You can't tell me that Prapai still doesn't have feelings for Sky and you can't tell me that Sky doesn't have feelings for Prapai still. Even if he denied it."
      "You was my first relationship, then Sky. I'm not sure on how open relationships work, but I suppose we can try." I said as Phayu smiled widely before pulling in by my face to kiss me ever so passionately.
      Slightly pulling away, "I love Prapai, but I love you too, Rain." He said as I had threw myself at him, straddling him as we had a heated kiss before making love again.

Phayu's POV

       "Hi, babe." I said as I had walked up to Prapai hugging him as he chuckled before turning around putting his hands on my waists.
       "What's got my baby in a good mood? Hmm?" He said smiling as he leaded in kissing me on the cheek before pulling away and looking at me again.
      "Not much, I've just missed your touch lately." I said as he smiled widely, pulling me into a passionate yet sweet kiss before pulling away again.
      "That's not like you to be so straightforward. Are sure that you're okay?" My smile slowly left my face before grabbing his hand and walking him to the couch, sitting down and signaling him to follow as he sat down looking at me a bit confused.
       "I don't know how to tell you, but I have to. And I have a stipulation, if you're up for it?" I said as he just tilted his head in confusion.
      "What do you mean, babe?"
       "You have to promise not to get mad, though I know what I'm about to bring up, that would be kind of hard not to do." I said as he was just as confused from the start.
     "I can't promise that, but you need to tell me so that I can know."
      "I want an open relationship." I said as he had a look of hurt on his face.
      "You want a what?!"
        "Calm down, let me explain. But before I do, I have a question." He looked hurt and confused now.
       "Do you still like Sky? And I want an honest answer. No beating behind the bush." I asked as I can tell that he wasn't following the conversation but hesitant to answer.
        "I..I mean, I suppose there's still some feelings…babe, where is this going?" I smiled as I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes.
       "Babe, I love you, but what about an open relationship? You know, like a poly relationship? Since you still like Sky, you can still be with him and me. I'm okay with it. And I can still be with you and be with Rain." I said as he pulled his hand away and gave me a look that I can't read.
        "There's more to this, isn't it?" He asked with a not so pleased look as my smile dropped and looked away.
        "I really do love you, Prapai. But I still have feelings for Rain. I've tried forgetting about them, but I just can't." I said as I had looked up at him as he jumped up from the couch.
        "You've slept with him, haven't you?" He asked as I could tell that tears was about to form in his eyes. I had gotten up from the couch grabbing his hand again.
        "Babe, please. I mean, yes a few times but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. It's just that, I can't completely forget Rain." I said as he pulled his hand away.
       He turned, "Don't you know, it was because of them that we were hurt, lied to, and cheated on? Then, we fell in love."
       "I know, babe. But, please. I know how you still be looking at Sky when all 4 of us go out on double dates. We both can be happy, you can get loving from Sky and I, while, I'm getting loving from you and Rain. It's literally a win win situation." I tried reasoning with him as he turned towards me, sighing a bit.
       "Are you sure about this? It's not going to cause jealousy, is it? And what about Sky? Does he know? Does he agree?" He asked as I smiled widely before hugging him then backing away slowly.
      "No, I promise. I talked to Rain and he seems okay in trying. As for Sky, Rain is supposed to talk to him about it."
      He sighed before turning towards me, grabbing my shoulders, "If it'll make you happy, then I am willing to try. But of course, with both Rain's and Sky's consent first. Then we can talk more afterwards." He said as I smiled widely before hugging him but he slightly pulled away.
      "But, tonight. You're mine." He said as I smiled and nodded as he pulled me into a sweet passionate yet sweet kiss, making our way to our bedroom to make love.