Chapter 8

Sky's POV

       It's been about a week since Rain and I had moved in with P'Pai and P'Phayu and so far things are going okay. We're still getting a bit settled in but it's something that I definitely have to get used to. We all had agreed that we wouldn't sleep in each other rooms or get intimate until we felt comfortable enough with the new living conditions.
      "Guys, what do you want to do for the holidays? Should we celebrate here or go on a trip?" P'Pai asked ask Rain had jump up from his spot at the table while being all happy.
      "Let's go to the beach!" He said as he looked at each of us as P'Pai had jumped up from his chair.
       "That's a brilliant idea! Give us a chance to unwind while getting used to each other." He said as he lifted his hand to high five Rain be he just ignored him and went over to P'Phayu grabbing his arm.
        "P'Phayu, could I sleep with you?" He asked all smiley but he just smiled as he ruffled his hair.
       "Shouldn't you be asking Sky if it's okay with him?" He asked as Rain had turned towards me giving me those damn puppy dog eyes as I had just rolled my eyes.
      "That's perfect, then Sky and I can bond again." P'Pai said with a smile and a nod looking at me as I had just sighed.
       "Fine, but when we get home, back to our original sleeping arrangements." I said as Rain and P'Pai had both came over hugging me tightly as I had tried prying the both of them off.
       "Get off me! I can't breathe!" I said as they both finally backed away as both Rain and P'Pai kissed my cheek as I felt my face start to burn.
      "Awe, P'Pai look what you did. You made my Sky blush." He said teasing me as I just tried hiding my face in denial.
      "Both of you shut up and sit down and eat. I'm already tired of you both." I said as they both had sat down on their seats without saying a word as they had started eating their food until P'Phayu had broken the silence.
       "Anyways, I'll work on finding a villa for our vacation and you guys just worry about packing. We'll leave this weekend after work Friday. How does that sound?" He asked as we all just nodded in agreement as it was a bit quiet at the breakfast table.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter,
But I've had things that happened the past few days.

All is okay now, but there's going to be a few twists coming soon in the next few chapters.

So look forward to it.