But somehow, it all feels like an unsaid rule, a warning to all to never cross their lines. Jimin might sit and laugh with them, but he is the king of the seven seas, the man sailing the black ship no one could ever tame. His wrath will come only ones, but there would never be an end to it.

"We all learned something valuable from that." Jimin turns to Yeonjun as the wind racks through his soft grey hair. "We shared our apologies. It is your turn to apologise now, hyung."

Yoongi tenses up further when Jimin's sharp gaze falls on him again, his eyes rounding out when it downs on him that the Captain of the ship has apologised to the young sailor for what happened a month ago.

And his eyes widens further when he finally realises that Jimin wants him to apologise too.

His back straightens from where he is leaning on the mast, and the more he stares into his Captain's eyes, the more he grasps the situation he is in. Jimin is testing him. And in front of her.

Yeonjun is barely making eye contact with him when his gaze falls over him. The young man is fidgeting a bit, probably uncomfortable at the memories that flood his head. But he makes no effort to stop it, nor makes up an excuse to get out of the situation.

But when Yeonjun finally peaks up at him, Yoongi realises that he does not want to stop it. The promise he made to Yeonjun, that it is just an harmless joke, a mischief that will probably make the Captain happy. And Yoongi will make sure Yeonjun does not get into any trouble.

Just like how it has always been with Yoongi and his pranks.

But two sailors got seriously injured. And the blood in the end fell on Yeonjun's hands. Even though it was not all his fault. He deserved the punishment Jimin gave him. And he did not deserve the sacrifice Y/n gave for him to be set free.

His Captain was never upset about his ship getting wrecked. It has been damaged enough in sea battles. But it was about his sailors who almost lost their lives.

The grudge is upset in Yeonjun's eyes, and the innocence is not there anymore. It was whipped away the day he watched the ship mast fall over his friend and crushed his bones completely. And to save him, his Captain stepped in. Jimin managed to pull the boy out of under the heavy wood, but instead got stabbed by the thick log that fell on him and went right through his chest.

His Captain has a large scar there now, but he still approached and comforted Yeonjun after letting him go.

"I apologise, Yeonjun." Yoongi speaks up, his head held high, but he feels nothing of the sort. Anger ticks in his head and he tries his best not to show it. "Hyung put you through a lot, hm?"

Yeonjun does not meet his eye anymore, but shakes his head. "It's alright, hyung. I am much better now." He mumbles, tensing up a bit when he feels Jimin's hand patting his back, before he leans into the touch, and lets out a sigh of relief.

Taehyung and Hoseok smiles at the visible relief in the face of the young man, knowing how long it has been burdening him. Yuna also eyes him. Today is the second day they have set sail, and the boy has been passing her nothing but snarky smirks, a challenge in his eyes as she glares at him.

But now, he stands as small he could look, his head hung low. There was a fleeting moment back in the palace as she bathed Y/n, the Queen has told her of what happened a few weeks ago before they arrived in Busan.

She did not know the sailor was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun slowly tilts his head towards the Queen, wanting to tell her the reason he came up here in the first place. The little woman is already staring up at him with warm eyes. "My Queen, your breakfast has been served in your room."