【Prolouge】

Having to grow up too fast is one of the hardest things a child can go through.

Y/n had to learn how to take care of herself and everyone else at a very young age. She would try her best to make Mary happy. Every day and night she would focus on the happiness of Mary. All while her mother drowned herself in alcohol due to the death of her father.

One night changed her life.

It was a cold and dark night. Y/n was up doing her homework when she heard the door slam. Startled, she went to check on her little sister only to find her missing from her room. Desperately trying to find her sister, Y/n ran frantically around the house only to catch a glimpse of Mary walking into the forest from the kitchen window.

She then noticed her mother leading Mary. She curiously went outside to follow them only to be consumed by a strange dark fog once she stepped foot into the forest.

The cold, dark fog rippled around her as she moved forward, calling out for her mother and sister.

As she moved forward the fog grew thicker and much darker. She could hear laughter and talking, but it was so faint.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

You are connected to others, in a way that you always feel the need to protect them at all costs. Yet as helpful you are, you are also very reckless. So reckless you would get hurt a million times before you even think of letting someone else get hurt.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

Y/n could see a warm light in the distance, not as if she died and there was a bright light. No...

This light was a warm glow, something so inviting. Like a moth to a trap, Y/n knew something wasn't so right about it. She could hear the happy chatter getting louder as she moved forward. The fog began to clear and soon her eyes met with another pair. The chatter stopped and all eyes were on her.