F I V E

-Accepting the truth.

"Praying to God, one day
you'll be mine"

People sometimes crosses their line in love. For example, Jungkook. He literally stays up every night just to find a way to make Yn love him. Spending a billion just to make a closet for her. The guy who never fell in love, doing these activities seems very strange.

Meanwhile after Jimin was back from abroad after a week, he was shocked to know that his sister is missing since a week and what's more shocking was that nobody took a step to find out where she was?

He searched everywhere. Even called Yn's closest friends to get some information about her but all they could answer was 'Oppa, that day she called the driver but they didn't come. That's why she was walking back home and on her way her phone died.'

Jimin was mad knowing the truth but the question was 'Why would they do that?'

Sitting on his office chair with a pile of paper and documents on his table which was waiting to be signed by him, Jimin sighed. Suddenly someone just popped into his brain and he was sure that his sister is with him. Maybe.

Storming out of his office and driving towards his residence, he was fumming in anger. He was getting bad vibes from him since the start but only for his sister's happiness he kept on controlling himself.

On reaching his house, he straightaway broke into his house and saw him busy on his phone. He got closer to him and grabbed him by his collar harshly. He gritted his teeth and shouts on his face, "Where is my sister? FUCKING ANSWER ME. WHERE IS SHE?", The man infront him was clueless. He didn't know what was happening but yes it was happening.

On not receiveing any answer he punches him hard on his jaw which made him land on the ground. "Yn is missing?", Asks the man as he caress his precious jaw. Jimin points his index finger at him and says, "Don't fucking act innocent Kai. You know how good I am at finding out the truth."

"What's going on here? Jimin Hyung, you here?", Asked Jackson running down to help his best friend. Jackson was quite shocked to see him because he knows the rivalry between him and Kai and he wouldn't have come for nothing. "Give me Yn back. This is the last time I am asking you.", Says Jimin.

The both best friends were shocked to hear that as it is impossible for Yn to go missing so suddenly as she lives under tight security and moreover in the absence of Jimin the security must have increased thrice than the normal.

Jackson helps Kai to stand up and says, "Hyung I respect you so much but before knowing anything you are creating violence." Then Kai adds, "Why we will bring Yn like this. She is our bestie and moreover we arrived yesterday from France. We weren't even here in Korea."

Jackson continues, "Hyung trust me, if we knew that Yn-iee is missing we both would have already started to search for her."

Hearing the words from both Jimin realised that they are not lying. Jimin mumbled a 'sorry' to both of them and was about to walk out of the mansion but Jackson stopped him. "Hyung, would you like to explain since when she is missing."

Jimin turned around to face both of them and said, "Leave it. What will you both do? You both are still kids."

Kai disagrees and says, "We maybe kids but we have a heart to feel people's emotions. The person who is missing is our bestie we can't let this situation go like that." Jackson nods and goes closer to Jimin and places his hand on his tensed shoulder and says, "Give us a chance to prove our friendship. Hyung we promise you that we won't disappoint you." Jimin smiled and nodded his head in aggreement.

"Why do you want my necklace?", Asks Yn looking at Jungkook who was just staring at her with an expressionless face. "Give it to me, I said.", Demanded Jungkook as he opens his palm infront of her and indicated her to give it on his palm. "No. This was oppa's gift on my 15th birthday to me. No way I am giving it to you.", Said Yn as she turns around to go away from him but Jungkook caught her by her arm.

"My dear darling, you may not be knowing that I am a person with a very thin patience. And you should be grateful to be begged by me.", Says Jungkook with a smirk.

He tilts his face to the right a little and pulled out his phone, "So, are you giving me that precious gift of yours or should I....?"

Yn widened her eyes and while panicking she finally decided to, "NO, I will give it to you. But please don't do it. I beg you please.", Says Yn as she joins her hands infront of Jungkook.

It would be a lie of he says that he didn't feel bad. But what could he do?

"But don't you think your maids and bodyguards are involved in this matter too.", Says Jackson. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as asked, "What do you mean?"

Jackson continues, "I mean even after knowing that Yn is missing you didn't see any effort from them. Did you?"

Kai agrees and says, "That's strange."

After a series of silence, Jimin just lowered his head and said, "Bub, your oppa is incapable of protecting you. Please be fine Yn." Jackson hugs him and says, "Our Yn-iee is a very strong girl. She will be fine wherever she is."
Jimin let a tear roll down his cheek and he says, "I will not be able to forgive myself if something bad happens to her."

Kai proceeds, "Hyung, is there any way to track her?" Jimin pulls away from Jackson and while sniffing he replies, "Yes, there's a tracker inside her necklace that she always wears."

"Sometimes people think that they are incapable but in reality they are one of the strongest warriors in the whole field."