T H R E E

-Realisation

"You are my life baby,
never gonna lie"

"FUCKING GET OUT OF MY MIND.", shouted Jungkook in frustration. He wasn't able to sleep throughout the night because of Yn. She literally occupied his mind.

Her giggles were ringing in his eardrums. Her smile was pasted in his brain. He never felt like this towards a girl but why now?

Jungkook's Pov.

I can't even sleep peacefully because of her. The feeling of her curved waist was still in my arms.

Her body felt so good in my arms.

Can I just forget her and sleep?

I pulled the blanket over my head and closed my eyes tightly but my sleep was lost. Suddenly my heart hammered like crazy. My breath stopped in my lungs for a while. I furiously sat on the bed and threw the blanket to towards the side.

Is this the feeling they call love?

No Jeon Jungkook can't be in love. Moreover mafia kings are not allowed to fall in love.

Then, am I breaking the rule?

Out of nowhere the image of Yn came infront of my eyes and suddenly I smiled widely.

Yes. Yes this is love. I am in love.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and dialled my p.a's number. Within a few rings the call was received. Before he could speak anything I ordered, "I want each and every information about Park Yn within tomorrow morning.", Saying this I cut the call.

I know that this is kinda wrong to know about her like this but what can I do? The urge to know her more than anyone was over me badly.

Then I laid back on the bed and smiled widely at the golden ceiling. I may look stupid smiling like this but I don't care.

Tomorrow I will take my first step towards you, flower.

A/n's pov.

Sitting on his office chair signing papers and typing out multiple things on the laptop Jungkook was really busy.

Then a sudden knock disturbed him. He mumbled a 'come in' and his p.a walked towards him with a pink coloured file. The p.a bowed him in a full 90°angle and Jungkook asked in a deep voice, "What brings you here?"

The p.a said, "Boss, all the information of Park Yn is in this file."

Jungkook's eyes sparkled hearing her name. Not wanting his p.a to see his excitement he told him to keep the file on the table and go.

He looked towards the door and walked like a sneaky cat to see if anyone is outside. Finding no one he silently closed the door and sat on the couch with the file.

Rubbing his both palms together and exhaling out a heavy breath that was stuck in his lungs God knows how long he opened the file.

Reading the front page he got to know that her parents live in Busan and she lives in Seoul with her blood related brother Park Jimin. Her parents own a really luxurious and famous cafe in the whole South Korea in Busan and Her brother Jimin being a successful and a Billionaire CEO of Korea.

Flipping the page he got to know about her personal life that she will be graduating after 4 months, have a very small friend circle which consists of 2 male and 1 female best friends. Never got into any relationship because of how strict Jimin is and a babygirl of her brother. Yn is into dark romance and loves girly fashion.

Flipping into the third page there was random facts about Yn. He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the names of Jackson and Kai being her best friends.
He balled his fists and clenched his jaw on reading the both names. But why Jimin Hyung is letting her be friends with them?

Closing the file he made a decision that after her graduation he will make her his anyhow.

At park's mansion.

"Oppa I am going out. Don't forget to miss me.", Said Yn as she was about to leave the living room. "Where are you going?", Said Jimin who was sitting on the couch with a Coffee mug in his hands. Yn replied, "Me and my other friends are gathering up in a cafe to have a catch up."

Jimin stayed silent and asked, "Jackson and Kai would also be there?" Yn nodded her head as a no. He sips his coffee on her reply and said, "You better stay away from both of them as much as you can it's good for you. If not Jackson then Kai atleast."

Yn just rolled her eyes at him and said, "They both are the best in the whole world. Okay?" And went outside of the living room.

Jimin sighed and thought, 'This girl will listen to me. They both are just a couple of pretenders who are taking advantage of her innocence and will choke her to death one day.'

On reaching the cafe she looked towards the table in which her both friends were sitting around a table. She walked towards them and sat there. Seeing here Miyoon looked at her watch and said, "You are 10 minutes late." Yn smiled and said, "I was in my brother's custody for a while so I was late."

Eunae furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Don't say like that Yn. You should be grateful to have a father like brother like him." "Whatever.", Says Yn with a eyeroll.

Then suddenly a load of men covered in black seemed like bodyguards entered the cafe. Yn was left surprised when she saw the great Jeon Jungkook walking between them with his hands stuffed inside his pant pockets.

He sat on a chair just adjacent to Yn's table. Many girls were making noises like he is their sugar daddy. As soon as Jungkook sat his eyes fell on his Yn. 

Girls have a strong sixth sense.

She sensed like someone was looking at her but she just shrugged it off and continued to sip on her milkshake. But Eunae lowered her head and said to Yn,  "Yn look he is looking at you."

Yn furrowed her eyebrows and looked at his direction but Jungkook smirked at her as her eyes met his. Yn decided to stay there but Jungkook made it impossible for her, so she decided to leave.

Abruptly Yn stood up and said, "I am leaving." And she picked up her sling bag. "It's been only 20 minutes we stayed here. Why are you leaving so early? Besides what's the point of leaving when a man like Jeon Jungkook is staring at you like you are his everything?"

"That's the reason I am leaving and if you want to flirt with him then go ahead.", Said Yn sternly to Eunae.

Jungkook just looked at her going out of the cafe and he also stood up to follow her, throwing his black card at one of his bodyguard. "Pay for the Latte."

He started walking behind Yn while his bodyguards followed him and suddenly he grabs her wrist. "Where are you going my darling? Atleast talk with me."

Yn turned around and tried to release her wrist but it all was useless as her power is nothing compared to his strength and said while pointing her index finger at him and said, "Listen here, I respect you just because you are my brother's best friend and stop following me wherever I go."

Jungkook just raised his eyebrow at her and said, "Why shouldn't I follow you? You being my first love, why wouldn't I?"

Yn clenched her fists and says, "Please leave me alone. Should I tell my brother about you sending me flowers everyday while he was abroad due to some meetings?"

Jungkook just let out a laugh and says, "Why don't you come with me to my house and I'll show you what a real treatment is and -"

That's it Yn lost it and Jungkook felt a stinging pain on his left cheek. As soon as she slapped him, his bodyguards surrounded her and pointed their guns at her. "IF A SINGLE BULLET TOUCHES HER SKIN THEN YOU ALL WILL BE DEAD AND I WILL BE THE ONE KILLING YOU.", Shouted Jungkook while looking at yn.

"A wrong move, darling."