Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement

En başından başla

"Ohh so she plays soccer."

Freen said to herself.

to falling in love with the sound of their voice.

*Calling Becky 🧚🏻‍♀️*

"Hi Freen, what is it?"

"Remember that coffee you owed me?"

"Of course! Would you like to get some coffee now?"

"If you're not busy, sure. But I'm still in my class. I'm on 5 minutes break. The class will end in probably another hour."

"I'm not busy. I'll go get ready now. But you'll have to pick me up hehe please Freenky~"

"A-hem y-yes.. Of course I'll pick you up. How else are you going to get there? You'll have plenty of time to get ready."

"Thank you khaa~ Wear something nice okay~ I don't want to be overdressed."

"Even if you're underdressed, I'm still going to look like a potato next to you."

"Hey, potato can turn into fries which is everyone's favourite. They're AMAZING."

"Hahahah I think you're just hungry now."

"I AM! End the call already~ I still need to get ready or else I'll be late!"

"Okayyy okayy bye~"

Distance means so little when someone means so much. Entangled particles cannot be defined separately; they both exist within a continuum, similar to how a pair of passionate individuals cannot remain apart in an intimate relationship. Like inseparable halves of the same entangled entity, they complement one another.

______________________________________

"Miss Chankimha??"

The lecturer called for her name as her mind was somewhere else instead of the lesson given.

"Y-yes?"

"I hope you'll give as much attention to my lecture as you gave your phone."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

She replied apologetically.

"Damn you Rebecca. It's your fault I was distracted."

She said in her head as she closed the photo Becky sent to her through the chat on her phone.

Becky 🧚🏻‍♀️: This is not too much for a coffee right?