"ohh. no." he said and backing two steps away from me.

"no? why not?" i asked confused.

"i have a girlfriend." he said and taking another step back. which i take two steps towards him.

"she's not even right here. it can just be our secret." i said trying to see what he says.

"i have no secrets when it comes to my girlfriend." he replied.

i try that thing that seems to make an argument with every book i've read. where some random girl just kisses the boyfriend and now he has to beg for forgiveness.

quickly i lean up and try connecting our lips.

i get pushed back by javon. lightly.

"absolutely not, are your trying to get me killed." he asked me looking upset.

he just walks away.

he turns back towards me with a smile on his face.

"how'd i do baby." he asked giving me a hug.

"you did good." i gave him a kiss.

"okay your turn." he said with a smile on his face.

he turns around before coming to me.

"damn, you're beautiful, can i get your number?" he said pulling his phone out.

"no." i look at him blankly.

"why not?" he asked

"i have a boyfriend." i said keeping it simple and short.

"i ain't scared of him, let me get your snap then?" he asked me.

"my boyfriend would beat your ass, no." i said before turning and walking away.

he walked towards me with a huge smile on his face.

"good girl." he pulled me in by my waist.

"you wanna go wait in the car while i grab giselle?" i asked him to which he agreed with.

Dj and jessica invited my mom, Esme, and ella out for a new year's eve party, which is kid friendly.

meanwhile me, javon, and giselle are gonna meet jayla and jaden at the party. which isn't kid friendly. the only reason dj and jessica allows jayla and jaden to go is because i'm gonna be there.

i'm basically responsible for them, im the designated driver. we all know everyone else is gonna drink, and well my pregnancy kinda prevents me from drinking as well.
****
"you guys made it!" caleb dabbed up javon before pulling me and gizelle into a hug.

"i bought these for you." he said giving me a pack of carton chocolate milk with the straw.

"you know cause you can't drink." he tried whispering. which he wasn't doing a very good job at. i told javon he could tell his closest friends about us expecting a baby. Caleb and his other friend Ethan know.