Chapter Thirteen: And So They Did.

The browned water disappeared with a flash as Citrine cast destroy water. Astarion, promised to clean the bloody residue later. They stood naked in Gale's washroom. The two finally faced each other. Drops of water fell to the floor.

"We shouldn't" Astarion looked stern, but longingly.

"I didn't say anything."

"I can hear your heart racing, I can see how you are looking at me like you want me to pick you up, carry you to the other room. Kiss and taste every inch of you. To fill you with every inch of me. To own your body as mine. We shouldn't." He moved closer to her, his chest touching hers. He wrapped his hand around the nape of her neck entangling his fingers in her wet hair. "We won't." She just looked up at him, not saying a word not daring to breathe too heavily for it might end his touch. "I will not break." Citrine's eyes stared into his own. He found his other hand moving to her back, pulling her closer. "I want more than anything to be inside you, right now," he growled, he picked her up, she was warm, she was always warm but this was a different heat. Her legs straddled his hips, her eyes not daring to leave his scarlet ones.

He walked out not caring, Citrine still wrapped around him, to the room she shared with Shadowheart. He closed the door behind him, walking to the bed that was freshly cleaned of blood. He threw her down upon it. He looked over her naked body once more this time not trying to look away. It was as if the gods made her just for him to devour. He mounted her. A gasp of pleasure left her mouth and closed her eyes, with each thrust new warmth flooded through her. "You will look at me, while I make love to you." Her eyes fluttered open. He was beautiful, and him being in her was beautiful. He kissed her breasts, her collarbones, her neck, and shoulders. He kissed every inch he could reach. Her hands explored his body, he leaned into her and her fingers brushed against his scars. Cazador may have had power over him at one point but at this moment Astarion held all the power over her. Her soul begged for this moment to never end that she would never stop feeling his touch. A rush of ecstasy filled her as his hands explored her most private of regions. Though he never stopped filling her, she climaxed not daring to look away from him, she did not want this to end, and he smiled as she finished. He did soon follow letting out a moan that had the hint of her name mixed with it. He fell upon her, rolling over to his back he pulled her onto his chest.

"And so we did." He laughed, a genuine pure laugh, Citrine smiled tracing his abdomen with her fingers. He kissed the top of her head once more, still damp from her bath.

"Astarion." She paused not daring to continue, she did not know if this changed things or if he was still determined to leave. She was frightened to know.

As if reading her mind, he sighed. "I don't know. I know what I should say and do but I just don't want to think about that right now." They both slipped off into meditation. Wrapped bare in each other's arms.