[ 027 ] aelior targaryen

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝖑avender 𝖍aze / now i'm in exile seein' you out.
chapter twenty-seven ━━━ aelior targaryen.
[ house of the dragon ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩❤︎𓆪┊IT'S OVERWHELMING FOR REBEKAH TO BE MARRIED SO SHORTLY TO TWO POSSESSIVE DRAGONS. After all Rhaenyra and Daemon showed her nothing but affection and love, and couldn't help but melt. 

Dragonstone was relatively peaceful yet cold—the complete opposite of Summerhall which was relatively lively and bright. The children seemed to gradually adjust to their new life here. 

There were whispers of their unusual marriage. Viserys was angry when he learned about his daughter and niece marrying his only brother. A Valyrian wedding can never be undone. But he could never stay mad at either of them. 

The first to accept her was surprisingly Jace who had not forgotten the kind words she had shared with him. Then Luke started to warm up to her, he was quite shy and adorable. His features resembled the late Queen which my her heart clench at the thought of how Aemma. She would've adored and spoiled her grandsons. Joffrey seemed to like her enough that he didn't cry when she held him for the first time.