[ 003 ] the tournament

CHAPTER THREE
❛ the tournament ❜

CHAPTER THREE❛ the tournament ❜

𓆩♰𓆪 ┊ REBEKAH WORE A RICH LILAC DRESS FIT FOR A TRUE TARGARYEN PRINCESS.

Rebekah couldn't help but fidget with the hem of her dress as she stood before the mirror, uncertainty clouding her features. The garment, passed down from Aemma, felt weighty with history and expectation, and Rebekah wasn't sure if she could live up to it.

"Do you think it's alright?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Rhaenyra, ever the supportive niece, stepped up behind her, her reflection mirroring Rebekah's in the mirror. "You look exquisite, Auntie," she reassured, her tone genuine. "Mother is right, purple suits you."

Rebekah offered a hesitant smile, grateful for Rhaenyra's encouragement. Despite her doubts, she couldn't deny the allure of the dress and how it draped elegantly over her form.

"Well, we mustn't keep them worried as it is," Rebekah remarked, her tone uncertain. "I imagine Viserys wondering where we are right now...I think I should stay back and attend to Aemma."

Rhaenyra's response was swift and decisive, as she linked her arm with Rebekah's. "Mother already insisted you'd be there at the Tourney. And I told her I'd drag you there myself if you think about changing your mind."

With a gentle tug, Rhaenyra led Rebekah out of the room and towards their seats, her smirk evident as she noticed the attention they garnered from the other attendees.

"Second thought, perhaps arriving late isn't such a bad thing," Rebekah remarked with a smirk of her own as they settled into their seats, ready to enjoy the festivities of the tournament.

Alicent raised a brow at the choice of her outfit, "I was expecting you to wear red, but you look beautiful."

"Thank you Alice."

Rhaenyra didn't fail to hide her amazement at everything while Rebekah was eager and impatient wanting the games to start. Although most ladies would be repulsed at the blood and gore, she was a Targaryen ━ they were the blood of the Dragon. Such things didn't scare her.