[ 019 ] hopelessly in love with you

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝖑avender 𝖍aze / now i'm in exile seein' you out.
chapter nineteen ━━━ hopelessly in love with you.
[ house of the dragon ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩❤︎𓆪┊King Viserys and Queen Alicent accepted the invitation to Summerhall for the celebration of the Targaryen twin's arrival. Rhaenyra and Laenor could not attend and Rebekah and Malyen thought it was better that way to avoid the awkwardness. Laena and Daemon eventually settled in Pentos and could not make it either. 

Rebekah held Aethan and Saeros was happily playing with his toy sea horse oblivious to the people around him admiring his brother and him. 

"They look like you Ser Malyen."  Lyonel Strong commented, close by stood his sons. Harwin was now holding Aethan making funny faces and making the baby erupt into laughter. Other family members and guests smiled at Aethan's laughter. 

Corlys was next to hold Aethan, "The spitting image — twins must run in the family." the man chuckled. 

Rhaenys wouldn't stop clinging onto her cousin — giving hugs and attention, asking about her health and wellbeing. "They're absolutely lovely."