[ 009 ] you should see me in a crown

CHAPTER NINE
❛ you should see me in a crown ❜

CHAPTER NINE❛ you should see me in a crown ❜

𓆩♰𓆪 ┊"PRINCESSES!"

Rhaenyra didn't seem to slow down and urged the horse to go faster going further into the woods. Ser Criston continued calling out for them while Rebekah held onto her tighter. 

He got closer enough just as they both almost reached the lake. Criston had grabbed the reigns and the horse came to a stop making Rebekah hold Rhaenyra's waist to keep from falling off the horse.

Rhaenyra looked at him in surprise as if finding him here with them was strange. 

"What happened back there?" Criston spoke, voice breathless after chasing after the two women. 

"My father..." she laughed breathlessly, "Trying to sell me off to Jason Lannister...was I named Heir to the Iron Throne  so that I might only further raise the standing of a Lord of Casterly Rock?"

"Jason Lannister? Please ━ he's prideful and his ego is much worse than Vaemond Velaryon. Though  Ser Tyland isn't so bad I'm not saying he's good either." Rebekah thought of the other twin was quite handsome compared to Jason ( just the thought of him made her want to punch him in the face ). Sometimes she'd catch him staring while practicing her sword with Ser Harwin at the training yard. 

Rhaenyra knew that Lord Jason had a twin brother Ser Tyland Lannister. A second son yet he actually seems to harbor an actual brain unlike Jason Cunt Lannister. 

In other words, Jason was an idiot and Tyland was smart. 

"Do you want me to kill him?" Criston asked and the two girls didn't expect that response. 

"If you do it, I'll be your witness if anyone asks." Rebekah joked and the two shared a grin. 

Rhaenyra chortled at the thought of Rebekah even thinking about marrying a Lannister. A dragon and lion are not meant to be. If Daemon were to hear such a thought it would be disastrous.