[ 012 ] you drew stars around my scars

CHAPTER TWELVE
❛ you drew stars around my scars ❜

CHAPTER TWELVE❛ you drew stars around my scars ❜

𓆩♰𓆪 ┊THAT NIGHT ALICENT AND REBEKAH EXCHANGED ONE LAST KISS KNOWING THAT IT WOULD BE THEIR LAST. 

She escaped had left her room right when Rebekah lied to her guard by asking for tea to be brought to help her sleep better. No doubt Alicent was returning back to the King's chamber which made Rebekah's stomach lurch, feeling helpless for not doing more. 

Ophelia did not ask questions when Rebekah summoned her to her chambers but knew that the Princess had someone in her bed. She wouldn't utter a single thing to anyone. She wouldn't betray her friend like that at all. 

Rebekah sat in her bath with her head tilted back while Ophelia comb through her damp locks. 

"I have connections Princess...if you ever do need—"

"There is no need for it seeing as I laid with someone that doesn't possess a cock." Rebekah stated and couldn't help but smirk seeing the incredulous expression on her handmaiden's face. 

"Oh well done." Ophelia choked out wearing a wide grin. Her worries ceased for Rebekah's well-being. Though she wondered what her good friend Mysaria would say if she heard that her latest conquest had taken someone — a woman to bed the first time. She would most definitely be envious.

"Well, who was the pretty girl? Was she a maiden? —" Ophelia was cut off by Rebekah's laugh. 

When Rebekah was about to answer when the doors of her chambers opened. Ophelia frowned and made her way out of the curtains to her main chambers

"Princess you cannot walk in here." Ophelia protested when she saw Rhaenyra come inside Rebekah's room. The guard looked apologetic when he allowed her to enter but he couldn't exactly say no to the Heir to the Throne. 

Rhaenyra did not seem to care that she walked in unannounced and neither did she mind her tongue toward Ophelia, "Get out."

"Excuse me?"