PLEASE START AGAIN

"I'm in charge of you." Inti simply replied. Without expending any strength, Inti easily caught the book that Bidziil had expended all his strength to throw. His actions were elegant and eye-catching, which irritated CEO BZ even more.

This world is simply too cruel to him; why isn't he given a cool, muscular body with the previous host having a good reputation?

Why must it be this Bidziil? This Bidziil? This Bidziil ah! Transmigration is so infuriating! Not to talk about this. This infuriating assh...

'Alert. Alert.'

"The school has closed, you jerk!" Bidziil angrily fired. His face was extremely red, and his watery eyes were enlarged, giving him a cute and pitiful look. Not to add his pouting, plump lips.

Inti's eyes flashed with a complex look before it was ruthlessly suppressed, and his expression returned to the indifference he had been donning.

"You stay in school." Inti simply replied, his right hand tucked in his pocket while his left hand held onto the book, unconsciously exuding a dashing and capturing image.

Bidziil's expression turned cold at that moment because he knew what Inti meant: because Bidziil is staying at the school, that means he has no ME time anymore.

Bidziil's whole aura changed, and he became the ruthless president BZ in front of his enemies.

The people in the class could feel the difference in Bidziil's aura, and it sent a trace of shivers down everyone's spine. Although the previous host had always been a headache compared to this current cute-looking Bidziil, who looked like a bloodthirsty devil, they still preferred the previous host ah! This Bidziil is simply so scary. They can't help thinking that they've already seen the blue cloud.

Once Bidziil is in his mad zone, he simply has no care for his surroundings, and all he cares about is finishing his mission of getting rid of his enemies. Ahem, this archenemy of his

"I stopped chasing you, but you started bothering me. What do you want?" He scowled. His fist balled into a fist, and his eyes were cold and filled with a cruel laugh.

Despite Bidziil's expression, Inti was extremely laid-back, as if he couldn't notice how badly he had triggered the person. "Fulfill the teacher's order." He simply replied leisurely.

Bidziil scoffed immediately. He knew that this person's words were definitely far from what he meant. Bidziil knew Inti must be wanting to mess his mind up. That person must be unhappy with his current progress and must be planning to destroy it. Hmph!

"Thank you; I'm very capable of doing what I want; I don't need your help. I hope we can keep a long bridge between us since I don't like you anymore or want to have anything to do with you. He clarified, but upon remembering something, he continued: "And if you continue talking to me, I'll believe that you're in love with me." He purposely said it loudly, so others may know that it wasn't his fault anymore and that it was all this archenemy's fault. It's this archenemy who's hanging on him.

"Hilarious." Inti scoffed in amusement, knowing that all Bidziil wanted was to rile Inti up, so Inti could leave him.