Who are you?

Bang!

 The door was suddenly barged open by a handsome youth in his twenties.

 He stood at the door and pinned his eyes on the boy, who was roused from sleep by the noise.

“Bidziil! How can you be so brazen? You dared to propose to young master Inti in front of the whole crowd? Have you gone crazy?” Warrick, Bidziil's elder brother, yelled at Bidziil exasperatedly.

 Warrick had just graduated from one of the top universities in the world a few days ago, and as the new CEO of J.Son's company—their parents' company—he had been busy these few days.

 Last night, Warrick and his friends had gone out to the club to celebrate and have fun, which rendered him unable to use his phone and, not only that, made him return home late, dead drunk, only to wake up to buzzing notifications and messages due to his brother's wild confession.

 Bidziil furrowed his brows in bewilderment; no matter how he contemplated, he couldn't understand what was happening.

“What?” Warrick sneered at the boy's actions. “Did you regret it? Or you're still relishing the feeling…”

“Excuse me, please. Who are you?” Bidziil blurted out before Warrick could complete his words.

 Warrick's lips parted in disbelief. He stared at Bidziil again. Blue eyes, a cute long and pointed nose, pink lips, and black hair.

 No matter how he checked, this person was his brother, which means Bidzill regretted his impulsive actions and was trying to feign amnesia.

 It can't be that when Bidzill hit his head on the bed last night, he lost his memory? Who was he trying to pretend to?

 Warrick took two steps toward Bidzill and whacked him hard on the head with a cold frown. “Let me tell you, you can't play those nasty tricks…”

 Bidziil glared at Warrick unhappily and rubbed the spot Warrick had just whacked. “I'm not lying. I don't know you, young man. Does that mean you should whack my head? Don't you have a bit of respect?” Bidzill replied angrily.

 Last night, he remembered that the host had pronounced him second in the competition that had been ongoing for months.

 He had been shocked by the result, which ended up with him fainting. How come it changes to him proposing to a young master Inti? He was innocent, ah!

“You're not lying?” Warrick stared at Bidziil skeptically, but the boy only stared at him innocently.

 Warrick sat on the bed exasperatedly and said, “F***! It can't be that you've lost your memory, can it?” Warrick questioned, but before Bidziil could reply, Warrick ran out of the room and closed the door with a bang. “Mom. Dad. Your son has lost his memories!” Warrick yelled out dramatically.

 Bidziil stared at the childish room with a frown. For a man with a love for full color, this bright room made his mood upset. This wasn't his room and this hand…

“What's happening?” Bidziil stared at his pale and thin hands, which obviously belonged to a teenager, with a frown.

 Bidziil quickly got out of bed and went toward the bathroom, assuming that a mirror would be there.

 He calmly opened the door and walked toward it with a pounding heart and an uneasy system.

  After taking a deep breath to calm himself, he stood in front of the mirror.

“What the f***?” Bidziil's eyes widened in shock upon staring at the teen in the mirror.

 Although Bidzill wasn't the masculine and muscular type of guy, he was never the soft type in the mirror either. Where the hell is his real self?

“What the hell did I turn to? How did I become a little boy…” Before Bidziil could complete his words, a bout of pain suddenly collided with him, which made him wince and stagger.

 Bidziil quickly held on to the wall for support. His other hand grabbed his head as some foreign memories began to invade his head.

 Bidziil paled, and sweat trickled down his pale skin. He gritted his teeth as he tried to cling to his rationality.

“It hurts. Somebody help!” Bidziil cried out weakly while tears streamed down his face.

 The pain continued for a while, and it took a while before it stopped.

And by that time, Bidziil had fainted, which was the scene Warrick and Bidziil's parents, Lucinda Jenson and Augustus Jenson, saw when they entered the bathroom.

 Lucinda's face paled, and she hurried toward her last born protectively, “Oh honey. Look at my baby. Quickly, call the doctor.” She cried.